Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coached contestants
17-10-2006, 12:30 PM
Coached contestants

Please oh please oh please, STOP saying "Thank you for your comments, I'll take them on board, thank you for this opportunity blah blah blah blah flipping blah."

Bah.

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Coached contestants
This really wound me up too, Blinkus. How can the creators/editors of this programme not see that this little addition to the format is not only totally unnecessary, but extremely irritating?

It reminds me of the bit in the Lottery quiz thing that Eamonn Holmes used to host, when a contestant was knocked out and they would have a scripted line to say. Made me want to switch off - so I did. :mad2: <----- my face when I was pushing the button on my remote control.
Find all posts by this user
17-10-2006, 07:15 PM
Coached contestants
That's the problem with "reality" TV - when it becomes scripted, it loses a lot of its appeal.

Simon calling Louis a "nasty vicious little man" and Louis just giggling... SCRIPTED!!!!! :evilmad:

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user