Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come on!!
04-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Come on!!

How hammy was Paul's acting tonight?
I've just lost any respect i had for him, he is now a non contender - bye Paul.:sick:

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2004, 10:57 PM
Come on!!
He was incredibly over-dramatic tonight, but it made me laugh. There's no malice there, unlike others I could mention in camp.
04-12-2004, 11:01 PM
Come on!!
Lyndsay Wrote:He was incredibly over-dramatic tonight, but it made me laugh. There's no malice there, unlike others I could mention in camp.
Aaaw go on?Smile

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
04-12-2004, 11:34 PM
Come on!!
Yes he is a bit of a drama queen but thats a big part of his appeal (for me anyway!) its all done in a very warm, affable harmless sort of way. I think he'd make a great friend!
04-12-2004, 11:36 PM
Come on!!
Kazzie Wrote:I think he'd make a great friend!

But, you'd never get time to speak to him what with Tom Hanks pestering him all the time...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2004, 11:50 PM
Come on!!
I think he was great. I don't think that was acting for the camera at all - he was genuinely petrified and isn't afraid to show it. Why is it only a woman's prerogative to squeal? Even the down to earth, I'm as good as any bloke, JSP let out some girly squeals when she was on the swing. If that had been anyone else she would have tutted and said "Ow for gaaaawd saaake - you're only on a blaaahdy swing, get on wiv it"!

I'm not surprised he nearly fainted either - I could feel my heart thumping and I was only watching.

Well done Paul Smile
04-12-2004, 11:58 PM
Come on!!
Normal1 Wrote:But, you'd never get time to speak to him what with Tom Hanks pestering him all the time...
Paul has obviously been taking acting lessons from Ol Tom of the Hanks eh? The faint at the end of was very "luvvie" too wasnt it ? :laugh: and like Ant & Dec, I was pishing myself laughing too ....
05-12-2004, 12:03 AM
Come on!!
LOL Pandora - you're not wrong. He has me in stitches and I can't help liking him for all his faults. As someone said before, if he was acting then I don't think his first choice would be to play the role of a simpering whimp.