Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming Out Party
07-12-2005, 03:23 PM
Coming Out Party

This is on tonight at 9.00. Dont forget to watch!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Coming Out Party
Ooh fab.

Remember the hidden camera in the car taking the evicted celebs away from the jungle? :w00t: It showed Janet St Porter and her agent dissing the show, the people involved and anything that wasnt nailed down, Joe Pasquale was shown to be a bit miserable, Nancy Sorrell excitedly got on her mobile, still dressed in her jungle gear, to her agent in England asking if anyone had expressed any interest in her, since her appearance - he promptly put her on hold.... LOL !!!

Im looking forward to this, even though its the last Im a Celeb fix Ill have for some time :sad:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2005, 03:58 PM
Coming Out Party
Ill be watching this too. I need one more fix to get me through the next few months.

I cant wait :kid:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
07-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Coming Out Party
Oooh thanks for the reminder MariaRob - it had slipped my memory :thumbsup:
07-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Coming Out Party
I'm another that had forgotton MR - thanks for the reminder!

This will have to keep us going until Celeb Big Brother at the beginning of next year!
07-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Coming Out Party
Thank you for reminding me - I had forgotten it was on!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
07-12-2005, 11:37 PM
Coming Out Party
well that was a thoroughly enjoyable show...some you warmed to even more... some... well !!!!! Tommy (cannon) was a lovely man out of the jungle with a lovely family... they all seemed a bit gutted and emotional for him that he was booted out first, bless him. Found myself going awwwwww when Jimmy Osmond's gorgeous little kids all surrounded him. He is such a lovely fellow and seems devoted to his family. I found the name dropping by Sheree as she read her text messages a tad annoying, I mean... do we all need to know that Coleen (wayne's girl) is texting her.... I wouldnt admit to that !!! Anthony Costa ... well ... dear God... he and his equally vacant girlfriend deserve each other...found myself cringing as she arrived at the Airport with the head down and the shades on like she was Madonna !! Jilly seemed utterly stoned on something for most of the show... she was as high as a kite. As for David and Lorne......... his a**e had not hit the back seat of the car before he was on the blower to his agent. Lorne.... emmmm....odd looking woman isnt she... and mindblowingly TALL !!!! unless Jilly is a midget because when they met up... she was towering over her. I actually thought she was a man in drag for a few minutes, very strange indeed, and I think we can all thank the merciful producers that the cameras were shut down before they got down to whatever they were planning on getting down to in the bedroom ! Doesnt bear thinking about. Wasnt that moment when David and the wife were talking about Jilly and she walked in .... cringingly awkward.... there was no disguising they cant stand each other. Can someone enlighten me as to who the guy was with Jenny.... was it her boyfriend, because he just doesnt look like the type she would be with at all !

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
08-12-2005, 02:06 AM
Coming Out Party
Good post Borneobabe - the same thoughts as me.

Jilly couldn't wait to tell Carol about pee-gate but good old Carol just brushed it aside. You could see the disappointment on Jilly's face that it didn't have the desired effect of shock, horror Smile

That Dickinson is so up himself isn't he? And Lorne, what a funny woman she is and her voice is all quavery and difficult to catch what she says (probably just as well).

I really enjoyed the insight into what goes on behind the scenes.

Heard on the news tonight that Maggie Thatcher has been admitted to hospital ....... it couldn't have had anything to do with ......... naaah, surely not Wink
08-12-2005, 07:52 AM
Coming Out Party
Good points BB and thought pretty much the same. Crit, Lorne does have very strange voice doesn't she, they both deserve each other - David Dickinson is a number one pratt!

BB - The guy Jenny was with was a best friend - I really like her, she is very down to earth.

Kimberley - well, what was all that about. The emotion between her & her husband was very ice cold and even when she saw her gorgeous little daughter, there really wasn't much emotion there either. Although she did say afterward that she was going to value family life! And what a shame that The Sun did not run her story..........1, 2, 3, awwwwwwww! :laugh:

I thought everyone else came out of it pretty well - Tommy is a lovely guy, with a lovely family and Bobby Ball is just so emotional, the affection for his wife is so obvious to see. What a difference between him & David Dickinson!

And Jimmy's kids, the wee boys were just minatures of him! They are another family where there is a lot of love. So cute!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
08-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Coming Out Party
I loved this too (and i stayed up to 12:15am to watch this as i had recorded it so i could watch Space Cadets and Lost !!!!).

I agree that David Dickinson was a complete plonker. And whats with all the gurning. I tell you, i really liked him when he first entered the jungle, but cant stand him now. And the fact he kept saying "more bags of gold" when he signed a paper deal etc .... And then in the next breath said he hadnt gone into the jungle to raise his profile as he didnt need too :ohmy:

Jenny was wonderful. I loved the fact she ripped one of the chairs in her bedroom from jumping on it :ninja: She also kept herself to herself, and wasnt trying to get a magazine deal, or be in front of the cameras 24/7.

And as for Jilly - what was she on .... and although she is slim, women of a certain age look terrible in leather trousers !!!! She really did seem to be permanently drunk !!

I have read that Kimberley and her husband are divorcing so that could explain the frostiness. He has cheated on her about 5 times alledgedly, and mostly while she was pregnant (if you believe everything you read).

As for Tommy and Bobby - they truly are close arent they. Its lovely.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me