Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out!
08-12-2004, 09:21 PM
Coming out!

Are you watching this ITV now? - verrrry interesting!

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Coming out!
Well, at least we know that Tara's normal off screen. Meaning it's all an act. Meaning she's not on the snow any more. Hooray!

cheerio!
08-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Coming out!
And we also know that JSP is an ever bigger snob and bitch in real life than she was in the camp! What a biggoted, self righteous cow she is!

08-12-2004, 10:32 PM
Coming out!
Eternity Wrote:And we also know that JSP is an ever bigger snob and bitch in real life than she was in the camp! What a biggoted, self righteous cow she is!

Ace isn't she?
[/font]
[font=Arial]cheerio!
08-12-2004, 11:11 PM
Coming out!
Eternity Wrote:And we also know that JSP is an ever bigger snob and bitch in real life than she was in the camp! What a biggoted, self righteous cow she is!
Well, well, well .... WHAT an interesting programme ! A lot of the slebs were shown in their true light werent they?

Vic Reeves - shown to be an irritating, big headed pr*t when drunk.
Nancy - shown to be rather long suffering and very pleasant
Sophie - shown to be deeply in love and loved in equal amounts by her fella, AND seems to have learned a few lessons from the time spent in the jungle.
Natalie - was shown to be as neurotic as when she was in the jungle. Complaining about the "smell" of the fruit :blink: and hunching over her food, looking terrified of it and sniffing it cautiously ....... that girl needs help, NOW!
Paul - wasnt shown much, but obviously has a very loving family.
Joe - curiously I feel, didnt come out of this too well. He didnt seem to show any real affection toward his wife, and seemed a little "distant".
Sheila - shown to be a diva in the real world too, full of beans, loud, confident, totally in control and a real protection Mom ... then all the brash front disappeared when she went into a kind of "shock" after visiting the hairdresser ....
Fran - well, he was Fran really wasnt he? :unsure: ditto with Huggy Sleepy
Janet - shown to be loud, abrasive and came out with the classic, "who's 'e then?" as Sophies fella thanked her for "looking after Sophie" and when told about her ex husband selling his story, she said, "Well Im glad he's made some money, lets face it, nobody will employ him".... she is a hard cow and doesnt care who knows it!:laugh:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2004, 11:20 PM
Coming out!
Yes - totally agree with all you say.

What surprised me was that most of the celebs, who you would imagine lived quite an opulent lifestyle, were so impressed with the hotel. I rather imagined they lived like that all the time. I don't think it was just the contrast between the jungle and the hotel but maybe it was.

I loved the way Paul and Joe's wives were so ordinary and got on so well together - so very down to earth and nice they seemed.

Joe seems to need a script for life or he hasn't got a clue.
08-12-2004, 11:27 PM
Coming out!
It was JSP's manager in the car with her saying how he felt so sorry for her when he saw the others coming out the jungle before her - asking how she coped being with people 'like that'!!!

I was lost for words - if it's people like that around her, no wonder she is the way she is! :mad2:

08-12-2004, 11:32 PM
Coming out!
Was Janet keeping a lid on it in the jungle? She was rude in camp, but her arrogance upon leaving was mind boggling. I can't remember exactly what she said, but she suggested she had more intelligence than all the three men left put together. Whether it was true or self-dillusion, her swaggering superiority has put me right off her.

The guy who said he'd had dinner with the evictees and didn't know how she had managed to last as long as she did - was that her agent? Whoever he is they're cast from the same egotistical mould.

Janet had nothing good to say about Paul, although he had been perfectly pleasant about her. In fact apart from Joe, she looked down her nose at the contestants and didn't have a kind word to say about any of them.

Edited to say I've just read up and Eternity informs me it was her manager. I couldn't agree with you more BTW Eternity.
08-12-2004, 11:35 PM
Coming out!
yes,as you said Pandora,it was really interesting to watch...I agree with pretty much all your comments...
-I found Janet entertaining to watch in the jungle but I definitely saw for myself tonight that she really is a mean woman and definitely not as intelligent as she thinks she is...
-Vic reeves confirmed what I suspected,He really is full of himself...don't know how Nancy Sorell manages to stay with him...awful person...
-Natalie needs mental treatment.And I'm not even joking here...
-Sheila...I still find her really irritating and full of flaws but at least she seems to be a good mum...so I can respect that...
-Sophie is obviously having a great time...I still find her very likeable...definetely not the self-centered person that many people are talking about..
-huggy and fran...Well,we didn't see much of them did we...
-Paul was...Paul
-And Joe was a bit weird,....wonder what's in his mind...
08-12-2004, 11:39 PM
Coming out!
Eternity Wrote:It was JSP's manager in the car with her saying how he felt so sorry for her when he saw the others coming out the jungle before her - asking how she coped being with people 'like that'!!!

I was lost for words - if it's people like that around her, no wonder she is the way she is! :mad2:
You know what surprised me about the above statement from her Manager? And the fact that Janet agreed with it? It was such an incredibly condescending, snobbish thing to say ......... and Janet has been berating Burrell and the Royals for being exactly that ... :glare:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I’m a Celebrity.... is coming to an end…… ils 8 1,701 06-12-2004 04:39 PM
Last Post: Lord H