Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concerts and Festivals........
20-11-2006, 02:37 PM

My Dolly Parton tickets arrived today :yahoo: Im soooooo excited, even if its not till next March :laugh: !!!!!

Im also waiting for tickets for Faithless.............and best of all - Roger Waters from Pink FLoyd, who is performing Dark Side of the Moon.......

They are all playing the NEC in Birmingham........

Im keeping everything crossed that I get a ticket for Glastonbury for next year too.........

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2006, 09:09 PM
good for you Isis - sounds like you are getting your mojo back!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Dolores Wrote:good for you Isis - sounds like you are getting your mojo back!

Awww cheers Dol, yep, im starting to feel more like me again! I have even been out and got lashed a couple of times - had my 1st hangover for over 2 years on saturday morning, went for a cheeky 1/2 at 6pm got home at midnight, after spending the evening discussing which festivals we were up for - so im adding the Beautiful Days Festival to my wish list, which is in August near Exeter and its put on by the Levellers - its a lovely little festival very family orientated!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
27-11-2006, 02:40 PM
My mate has just landed 4 tickets to see Genesis in London next year...the tickets sold out in 30mins apparently so she is suitably chuffed but I don't think I can afford the £100 fee to go Sad

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Coastie Wrote:My mate has just landed 4 tickets to see Genesis in London next year...the tickets sold out in 30mins apparently so she is suitably chuffed but I don't think I can afford the £100 fee to go Sad

BLIMEY thats a bit steep, Phil's divorce must have cost him then :shutup:

05-12-2006, 05:11 PM
I have seen a few peeps this year

Take That
Robbie
Will Young
Scissor Sistors

And I have tickets to see Kylie in January at Wembley which I am looking forward to very much :thumbsup:

Isis - good to see you are getting back in the swing of things :hug:

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
07-12-2006, 09:16 PM
~ils~ Wrote:I have seen a few peeps this year

Take That
Robbie
Will Young
Scissor Sistors

And I have tickets to see Kylie in January at Wembley which I am looking forward to very much :thumbsup:

I DIDNT know you had been to see Take That........... Im soooooooooooo jealous, I wasnt well enough to go :mad2: ............... im getting there hunnie, each day get a little easier.....thanks x

11-12-2006, 12:18 AM
~ils~ Wrote:I have seen a few peeps this year

Take That
Robbie
Will Young
Scissor Sistors

Wow ils Take that and Robbie!
Were they good??? Whos did you enjoy more? Robbie or Take That?

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"]
Edge of Reason, Bridget Jones:
I'm late, with mad hair, and can barely breathe in scary knickers. :laugh:
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
11-12-2006, 10:48 AM
Cjem spud Wrote:Wow ils Take that and Robbie!
Were they good??? Whos did you enjoy more? Robbie or Take That?

They were both fantastic and I really enjoyed them both :good:

But Robbie had the edge, for me at least, as he is a true performer. Also because we arrived early for Robbie's concert we were given free passes to the golden circle area, so we were really close to the stage and could see him really clearly,which helped the enjoyment. Where as with Take That we were quite a way away as they didn't give any free passes out even though we were further forward in the queue than we were with Robbie.

I also forgot to mention I saw Elton John at the Sussex Cricket Ground in the summer and that was a fantastic concert too!

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
11-12-2006, 06:35 PM
~ils~ Wrote:They were both fantastic and I really enjoyed them both :good:

But Robbie had the edge, for me at least, as he is a true performer. Also because we arrived early for Robbie's concert we were given free passes to the golden circle area, so we were really close to the stage and could see him really clearly,which helped the enjoyment. Where as with Take That we were quite a way away as they didn't give any free passes out even though we were further forward in the queue than we were with Robbie.

I also forgot to mention I saw Elton John at the Sussex Cricket Ground in the summer and that was a fantastic concert too!

Wow again, lucky you!

I'm jealous! Very Very Jealous

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"]
Edge of Reason, Bridget Jones:
I'm late, with mad hair, and can barely breathe in scary knickers. :laugh:
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gig's and Festivals Isis 6 1,150 10-08-2007 11:18 AM
Last Post: Isis