Coronation Street ......
31-10-2004, 05:31 PM
Coronation Street ......

This is the new place to post your opinions about Corrie
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2004, 12:23 AM
Coronation Street ......
Great show - fab acting, funny and dramatic........this is what all soaps should aspire to be like.

The awards at the NTA last week were richly deserved, and had Bruno Langley won for his amazing portrayal of Todd this year, that would have been soap justice.

Shame it's losing Suranne Jones too at the end of this year, though I dare say Corrie will be sure to replace Karen with another sexy, feisty (and talented) gal!
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2004, 09:08 AM
Coronation Street ......
IMO This is the ONLY soap worth watching ......

I will miss Karen (Surranne) as she makes a great double act with Steve but as GF says I am sure they will replace her will someone who will be as good.
03-11-2004, 09:47 AM
Coronation Street ......
I wish Suranne was staying and that blinkin awful Cilla was going instead. She is just a poisionous evil witch with a easy loose rubber Mary - oh and while they're at it get rid of disgusting Les. God I just cannot abide either of those two.:ranting:
03-11-2004, 10:21 AM
Coronation Street ......
Flip Wrote:I wish Suranne was staying and that blinkin awful Cilla was going instead. She is just a poisionous evil witch with a easy loose rubber Mary - oh and while they're at it get rid of disgusting Les. God I just cannot abide either of those two.:ranting:
Lol - i cant stand Cilla and Les either. I cringe when they come on the screen. I think with Cilla its her upsidedown mouth.

I love the stuff with Charlie at the moment though. I have heard he becomes a bit of a girlfriend beater ?

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
03-11-2004, 11:07 AM
Coronation Street ......
I'm very mixed with Corrie...

I loved the Sunita/Mya story last week, how evil was that!! Poor Sunita, she wouldn't harm a fly...! It should be Dev locked away just for the way he speaks...

One I don't like is Janice, and again it's just the way she speaks, it's horrible!

Karen and Steve are great, shame Karen's going...

Jack and Vera are great, I think they're going too...

They could make something good out of Sally and Kevin, Sally's quite funny while Kevin's just boring...

I like Eileen, she's really quite funny in the way she's so unlucky... they could really find her a man and make them a great couple... same for Fred (only with a woman). Though Fred and Eileen... maybe not...

There are three types of mathmatician:
Those who can count and those who can't!
03-11-2004, 01:21 PM
Coronation Street ......
I read somewhere that the decision to leave Coronation Street was not down to Suranne Jones.Her contract was not going to be renewed and she was allowed to say it was her decision to go.Don't shout at me if this information is incorrect because I read it on the net. Big Grin

I'm glad she's going as I regard her as the Queen of the Nodding Head School of Acting.

Oh wad some power the giftie gie us
To see oursel's as others see us!'' Robert Burns.
03-11-2004, 01:55 PM
Coronation Street ......
Count me in to get rid of Les, Cilla and Janice! Neither of them add anything to the street and their acting is dire, especially Les and Janice's. I agree Flyo Janice's speech is just a joke, surely she doesn't really speak like that! :eek:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
03-11-2004, 02:20 PM
Coronation Street ......
I like Janice for the reason Flyo and Bella don't like her!
My Aunty May spoke just like that - everytime I hear Janice it reminds me of my Aunt.
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2004, 02:52 PM
Coronation Street ......
I wish they would give Janice a better wig, it's getting more squished every episode and is spoiling my viewing. I can't stand her but loved it when she said that Cilla had a face like a "slapped pie"..... pots and kettles !

Some mornings it just doesn't pay to gnaw through the leather straps . [Image: badgersm.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Street Seabreeze 7 1,712 14-12-2007 06:30 PM
Last Post: Buzz
  Coronation Street MariaRob 246 22,769 14-12-2007 01:37 PM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Coronation Street Bella 312 21,766 11-07-2006 12:05 PM
Last Post: MariaRob