Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coronation Street
18-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Coronation Street

Thought I would start a new thread as the old one seems to be lost.

I think Corrie is pretty good at the minute. I like Michelle and her brothers.

Whatever has happened to Lloyd the grubby cabby from Street cars? He hasnt been seen or mentioned for absolutely ages.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2006, 03:26 PM
Coronation Street
MariaRob Wrote:Whatever has happened to Lloyd the grubby cabby from Street cars? He hasnt been seen or mentioned for absolutely ages.

Wasnt he being done for possession of drugs in real life ??? So he was hastily written out. I think he might be back at some future date when he has cleaned himself up (like Dev a few years ago).

Im liking Corrie too - apart from the Claire and Ashley storyline. The trouble with me is, if i dont like the character then i really dont care about their problems. This is the trouble with Claire, i dont like her. Therefore its boring me having so much time to the show dedicated to her and her post natal depression.

I too love Michelle. I was dreading her joining the show - but she is a welcome addition.

Did you read in the papers that Bradley Walsh and Deborah Stevenson as 'in love' in real life ? OOoooohhh they are both married too. Scandal :ninja:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Coronation Street
I read this too, Bons, but I don't know whether to believe it or not. I guess if it's in the paper, it must be true! :wink2:
18-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Coronation Street
I think it is true as ive read in all over the place now, not just in the papers.

I dont blame her though - Bradley is lovely :wub: Im a sucker for wrinkles.

19-09-2006, 07:11 AM
Coronation Street
I don't always watch Corrie, but I do dip in and out now and then.

Is it believable that Adam could sell his 40% of the business in under 10 days and that he could do it all without Danny being involved at some level?

I'm no solicitor but it seems a bit tenuous to say the least!

I'm enjoying it at the moment too, and I like Michelle (Kym Marsh) in her role but her "smoothy" brother who bought the business of Adam and is playing around with Frankie gives me the creeps - he is a bit of a tosser n'est pas?!
19-09-2006, 10:03 AM
Coronation Street
[QUOTE=Dolores]Is it believable that Adam could sell his 40% of the business in under 10 days and that he could do it all without Danny being involved at some level?QUOTE]

Exactly Dolores! House sales, business sales etc just get done instantly in soapland without the need of a solicitor usually!

Where is Steve Mac getting the money to buy his old Ma the Rovers? I thought he was cleaned out by Karen, the fine he had to pay for losing his licence due to Ronnie's escapades in the cab etc, wasnt he bemoaning his skintness not so long ago? I mean how much would a going concern like the Rovers set you back, it may be a northern back street pub but it must cost around £300k I would have thought!
19-09-2006, 10:17 AM
Coronation Street
MariaRob Wrote:Where is Steve Mac getting the money to buy his old Ma the Rovers? I thought he was cleaned out by Karen, the fine he had to pay for losing his licence due to Ronnie's escapades in the cab etc, wasnt he bemoaning his skintness not so long ago? I mean how much would a going concern like the Rovers set you back, it may be a northern back street pub but it must cost around £300k I would have thought!

I was thinking this. I thought Dev had to buy into the cab business a few years ago because he needed a business partner / money. Dev then sold his share to Lloyd.

I didnt know that being a part owner in a taxi firm (that never seems to have any business) was so profitable. I think i might invest in one.

27-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Coronation Street
I cant stand that Bev character - the way she tried to force alchohol on poor pregnant Shelly and then went into hysterics and blabbed to Diedre instead of supporting her daughter. Hope she is written out when Fred kicks the bucket.
27-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Coronation Street
Fred kicks the bucket??:shocking:
28-09-2006, 09:27 AM
Coronation Street
I love the way Danny calls his partner " 40% ". Makes me laugh. Looking forward to Charlie finding out about the baby

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Street Seabreeze 7 1,968 14-12-2007 06:30 PM
Last Post: Buzz
  Coronation Street Bella 312 24,585 11-07-2006 12:05 PM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Coronation Street ...... Pandora 457 36,828 24-11-2005 11:23 PM
Last Post: Pandora