Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craig's hell....
01-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Craig's hell....

...on this occasion I am as dense as Anthony I'm afraid! WTF was that sex pest on about on the settees tonight with Makosi and Anthony.

"Nobody knows what I've been through, winning this would mean acceptance for me." ...ok so he's gay, so what? What is all the wailing and "Craiging**" about?

Anthony was bemused as to what Craig's hell can have been, so am I. Does anyone else know what it is? Obviously Craig thinks we all know and should vote for him just because of it. (or is he just remembering that our Nadia won last year and she really did have an awful lot of issues .... not that I'm saying the person with the most issues should win!).

**Craiging: To put one's hand up to one's forehead in dramatic gesture and weep uncontrollably, for no reason.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2005, 10:05 PM
Craig's hell....
Dolores Wrote:Does anyone else know what it is? Obviously Craig thinks we all know and should vote for him just because of it.

I think he means growing up in Norfolk Dol........it must be have been hard :wink2:

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
Find all posts by this user
01-08-2005, 10:58 PM
Craig's hell....
Dolores Wrote:...on this occasion I am as dense as Anthony I'm afraid! WTF was that sex pest on about on the settees tonight with Makosi and Anthony.

"Nobody knows what I've been through, winning this would mean acceptance for me." ...ok so he's gay, so what? What is all the wailing and "Craiging**" about?

Anthony was bemused as to what Craig's hell can have been, so am I. Does anyone else know what it is? Obviously Craig thinks we all know and should vote for him just because of it. (or is he just remembering that our Nadia won last year and she really did have an awful lot of issues .... not that I'm saying the person with the most issues should win!).

**Craiging: To put one's hand up to one's forehead in dramatic gesture and weep uncontrollably, for no reason.

Oh my god there was so much "craiging" tonight wasnt there??

Honestly, he is such a Drama Queen - and Ive never heard anyone explain anything so badly, when asked, what the matter was !! (basically because there WASNT anything the matter, he just fancied a Craig moment). He was loving every minute of the crying, the yelling, the thumb and forefinger held up to his temple in a dramatic way....

His "craiging" reminds me of "Vogueing" by Madonna :laugh: - sing along with me -
"They had style, they had grace; Craig Coates - he gave good face.... CRAAAAAAAAAIGGGGGGGG...."
01-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Craig's hell....
Did he [Craig] or did he not say in week 1 that he didn't actually like sex, he wassn't that bothered about it and that he had never slept with a man but had slept with girls.
Did I imagine that? :w00t:
So all this talk with Anthony about how he loves sex, can't get enough of it and how it's much better with a man is all bull?
Honestly why chose the nation as a shoulder to cry on.
Why have a go at Anthony just becasue he said that Craig thought he might win.
Up until 3 months ago Craig and Anthony didn't even know each other so winging at Anthony "Oh Anthony how can you say that winning is more important than my friendship with you!" You know what I've been through and why I came in here, how could you think that of me"

Err hello! He hardly knows you :excl:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
02-08-2005, 07:35 AM
Craig's hell....
...........Getting rather bored off Craig now! :sleep: Sleepy What, just what has he been through to get onto BB? He says he has been rejected and humilated, well if he acts in the same way outside as he is doing in the BB, I am really not surprised. He says on one hand that he has issues with his sexuality, then says he is completely comfortable with what he is. Claims to have lost his viriginity at 13, claims that he is *taker*, claims thats he LOVES sex, and can't wait to get out to get it. I do think he has some serious issues and I honestly don't think that he is aware of his sexuality and I think he is still a virgin in the gay sense of virgin. He is one deeply disturbed dude, who just craves acceptance but wants it on his terms, he is not willing to back down and cannot take it when people try to give him advice that he clearly does not want to hear. How on earth is Craig going to cope without Anthony when he leaves the BB house, seriously he just won't be able to. I think he is a bit of loner on the outside world, and it is sad to say this but I probably think he has been bullied at school etc. I think he would benefit from straight-talking counselling when he leaves the house, it is always hard when you try to counsel a friend who only wants to hear certain things. Sometimes the truth hurts when you give advice but if you are true friend you will see that that friend is trying to look out for but after a while you will only succeed in chasing them away, and that is what Craig is doing with Anthony. I have no doubt that they could have been friends if Craig wasn't so deeply disturbed and just listened once in a while! Oh god, you know what I know he is vile and horrible but I do feel sorry for him as he does need help. I can't think how his parents must be feeling seeing their son slowly disintergrate on TV.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
02-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Craig's hell....
:w00t: Does anyone know the name of Cranky Craig's Salon :w00t:
Dolores Wrote:...on this occasion I am as dense as Anthony I'm afraid! WTF was that sex pest on about on the settees tonight with Makosi and Anthony.

Find all posts by this user
02-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Craig's hell....
marylou Wrote::w00t: Does anyone know the name of Cranky Craig's Salon :w00t:

I think Andrea Might Wink

Oh Craig going on and flipping on is driving me bonkers. Why does Anthony just sit there trying to pacify him - why doesn't he just get up and walk away. Craig asks him a question and while Anthony is saying "Aye, well, you know, it's, errrmm, well, kinda, like ..." Craig has jumped in again. Will we ever get to see Anthony finish a sentence?
02-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Craig's hell....
Bella Wrote:and it is sad to say this but I probably think he has been bullied at school etc. I think he would benefit

Your right Bella, he was bullied at the local high school and his parents moved him to a different school.

marylou Wrote:Does anyone know the name of Cranky Craig's Salon

Actually I'm not sure what it's called, although I went passed it a few weeks back to see if it was as busy as he reckons it should be. I'm afraid he's slightly mistaken, their was only one stylist and she was sat there reading a magazine :w00t:

[Image: 429.gif]
02-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Craig's hell....
Andrea Wrote:Your right Bella, he was bullied at the local high school and his parents moved him to a different school.

Actually I'm not sure what it's called, although I went passed it a few weeks back to see if it was as busy as he reckons it should be. I'm afraid he's slightly mistaken, their was only one stylist and she was sat there reading a magazine :w00t:

ooh Andrea, please drive by again and take a picture for us.
02-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Craig's hell....
Cat Wrote:ooh Andrea, please drive by again and take a picture for us.

Ok, next time I'm down that way I shall take my camera :photo: :w00t:

[Image: 429.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Craig and Anthony to live together? Pandora 10 1,883 03-10-2005 09:04 AM
Last Post: JakeyBoy
  Craig turns on Anthony Rob 13 2,514 21-08-2005 10:19 PM
Last Post: Rob
  Craig gone. secrets 28 2,639 12-08-2005 07:45 PM
Last Post: Dolores