Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craig turns on Anthony
20-08-2005, 12:42 AM
Craig turns on Anthony

Just found this -

Quote:It now appears that some of the reality TV show's contestants can't bear to be in the same room together however.

One of the house's many queens, Craig Coates, has launched a scathing attack on his former best friend Anthony Hutton.

"Anthony isn't really that interesting," he told the paper.

"He's a bit thick and he cannot take his drink.

"If I lost a bit more weight, I'd have more chance of getting more modelling work than Anthony," he sneered.

Craig claims that he is planning to live with Saskia and Maxwell, demonstrating that he is moving on from his obsession with the Geordie series winner.

With "friends" like that ............:shocking:

(The paper is The Star BTW)

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2005, 07:27 AM
Craig turns on Anthony
Rob Wrote:Just found this -

With "friends" like that ............:shocking:

(The paper is The Star BTW)

Hmmm, the Star isnt exactly known for telling the truth, but if it IS true, Id just like to blow my own trumpet here. In one of the "Crimping Craig" threads, I said, "Just how long will it be before Craig turns on Anthony, when he realises that his unrequited love is exactly that...."

The quote certainly sounds like the kind of sneering, snide thing Craig would say if his nose was pushed out of joint, which I presume it is, now that Anthony is out of the house and obviously in sh*g mode.... :laugh:

Not sure about the moving in with Maxwell and Saskia though. Do they live together?

Maybe Andrea can shed some light on whether Craig is back, crimping in his salon, or has he put it up for sale?
20-08-2005, 08:07 AM
Craig turns on Anthony
Obviously Anthony didn't share his winnings then!? :whistling:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
20-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Craig turns on Anthony
Pandora Wrote:Maybe Andrea can shed some light on whether Craig is back, crimping in his salon, or has he put it up for sale?

There was a report in our local paper the other day about this.
Apparently he is selling his salon, doesn't want to go down that road anymore, and has been in talks with Saskia and Maxwell about maybe all moving in together in London.

He is looking to go into presenting:shocking: and has apparently been approached already by a few companies:shocking:
Who on earth would want Craig presenting for them?!?!

The Anferneeeeee friendship is a bit "touch and go" as he says.
I can imagine Anferneeee is revelling in the limelight and probably hasn't spoken to maby of the housemates since leaving.
My impression is that he thinks he is better than the lot of them now he has won.

[Image: 429.gif]
20-08-2005, 04:49 PM
Craig turns on Anthony
Andrea Wrote:There was a report in our local paper the other day about this.
Apparently he is selling his salon, doesn't want to go down that road anymore, and has been in talks with Saskia and Maxwell about maybe all moving in together in London.

He is looking to go into presenting:shocking: and has apparently been approached already by a few companies:shocking:
Who on earth would want Craig presenting for them?!?!

The Anferneeeeee friendship is a bit "touch and go" as he says.
I can imagine Anferneeee is revelling in the limelight and probably hasn't spoken to maby of the housemates since leaving.
My impression is that he thinks he is better than the lot of them now he has won.

This sort of thing always makes me laugh. Some Big Brother contestants (in particular deluded eejits like Ant, Saskia, Maxwell, Craig and Makosi), REALLY believe in their own publicity dont they?

They think their fifteen minutes of fame is going to last forever, and they dont need to work.

Craig has a massively successful salon but he is choosing to dump it to go and live the high life (ahem) with the Pearly King and Queen. What he should do, if he had any amount of humility to listen to an accountant, is get a manager in to run the place. To make him money and have something to come back to, should he crash and burn. Which he will do.

Craig as a presenter? Sorry cant see it. He has little or no real charisma or personality, apart from being able to sneer at people and mispronounce words.

The "Jade Goody Phenomena" has gone to a lot of BB contestants heads. They all think they can make millions, like she has been lucky enough to do. One or two BB contestants have done ok out of the series, and continue to do so, but you can count them on one hand really.

Craig is very foolish if he thinks he can recreate the fun he had with Saskia and Maxwell in London. He loved the BB experience and everything that went with it, obviously, and simply cant let it go now. Personally I think the Pearly King and Queen will find him very very wearing after a while.

Anyone ever wondered what happened to Ahmed, Becky, Jason, Victor, Kitten, Bubble, Jonny Regan, PJ ???? Theyve most probably gone back to work, along with countless other BB contestants.

Craig, in my opinion, is a complete fool to just sell his business.
20-08-2005, 05:14 PM
Craig turns on Anthony
Pandora Wrote:This sort of thing always makes me laugh. Some Big Brother contestants (in particular deluded eejits like Ant, Saskia, Maxwell, Craig and Makosi), REALLY believe in their own publicity dont they?

They think their fifteen minutes of fame is going to last forever, and they dont need to work.

Craig has a massively successful salon but he is choosing to dump it to go and live the high life (ahem) with the Pearly King and Queen. What he should do, if he had any amount of humility to listen to an accountant, is get a manager in to run the place. To make him money and have something to come back to, should he crash and burn. Which he will do.

Craig as a presenter? Sorry cant see it. He has little or no real charisma or personality, apart from being able to sneer at people and mispronounce words.

The "Jade Goody Phenomena" has gone to a lot of BB contestants heads. They all think they can make millions, like she has been lucky enough to do. One or two BB contestants have done ok out of the series, and continue to do so, but you can count them on one hand really.

Craig is very foolish if he thinks he can recreate the fun he had with Saskia and Maxwell in London. He loved the BB experience and everything that went with it, obviously, and simply cant let it go now. Personally I think the Pearly King and Queen will find him very very wearing after a while.

Anyone ever wondered what happened to Ahmed, Becky, Jason, Victor, Kitten, Bubble, Jonny Regan, PJ ???? Theyve most probably gone back to work, along with countless other BB contestants.

Craig, in my opinion, is a complete fool to just sell his business.

Nuff said.............cheers Pan, saved me typing it all out :wink_kiss :laugh:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
20-08-2005, 06:40 PM
Craig turns on Anthony
Pandora Wrote:Craig, in my opinion, is a complete fool to just sell his business.

lol! you didn't need to qualify it with "to just sell his business"!!! the boy is a fool by any standards or barometer!

btw - I read that mummy and daddy financed the salon so i'd say it was case of easy come easy go with that empty headed boy.

I can just imagine the bedsit he will share with Saskwell! what a dive it will be ... I suppose they all think it will be an amazing penthouse pad in central London with a cleaner a cook and a chaffeur!!! lol! live the dream!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
20-08-2005, 08:48 PM
Craig turns on Anthony
I think if Craig were to keep the salon...he could make more money with that than trying to make it in the entertainment business. Being a reality star is kind of a pseudo-celebrity...and I would reckon owning a small business like that could bring in some fans over the years following who just want to see one of the folks they watched on tv or stop there for a bit of an experience when staying in that town...just to say they got their hair cut by Craig or stopped in his salon...
21-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Craig turns on Anthony
Dolores Wrote:lol! you didn't need to qualify it with "to just sell his business"!!! the boy is a fool by any standards or barometer!

btw - I read that mummy and daddy financed the salon so i'd say it was case of easy come easy go with that empty headed boy.

I can just imagine the bedsit he will share with Saskwell! what a dive it will be ... I suppose they all think it will be an amazing penthouse pad in central London with a cleaner a cook and a chaffeur!!! lol! live the dream!

Also Dol, Craig has admitted that he fancied Maxwell more than Anfernee (which is evident from when Max was in the house - Craig ran around for him like a puppy)....

What sort of a set up is it going to be? Craig loves to play the victim and so will revel in the fact that he lusts after Maxwell but Maxwell loves the Pearly Queen, who rules the house.

Maxwell will use Craig - as he did in the house - almost as a kind of a slave. Having him cook, clean etc.....

I cant see this lasting more than a couple of months at most, before Craig suddenly decides to jump ship, crying hysterically to any tabloid, magazine that will have him about being "used".....

Perrrrrrrrthetic...... :mad2:
21-08-2005, 04:43 PM
Craig turns on Anthony
Pandora Wrote:Also Dol, Craig has admitted that he fancied Maxwell more than Anfernee (which is evident from when Max was in the house - Craig ran around for him like a puppy)....

What sort of a set up is it going to be? Craig loves to play the victim and so will revel in the fact that he lusts after Maxwell but Maxwell loves the Pearly Queen, who rules the house.

Maxwell will use Craig - as he did in the house - almost as a kind of a slave. Having him cook, clean etc.....

I cant see this lasting more than a couple of months at most, before Craig suddenly decides to jump ship, crying hysterically to any tabloid, magazine that will have him about being "used".....

Perrrrrrrrthetic...... :mad2:

it must be aired on tv as a new reality series. it must, it must, it must!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Craig and Anthony to live together? Pandora 10 1,782 03-10-2005 09:04 AM
Last Post: JakeyBoy
  Anthony's Dance Troop's website Dolores 9 1,477 20-08-2005 10:16 AM
Last Post: karenh
  Anthony gets "Mortal" again Pandora 5 1,116 18-08-2005 02:45 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Anthony Wins Dolores 19 2,305 17-08-2005 10:36 AM
Last Post: Isis
  who will win! Anthony or Eugene Dolores 7 1,080 12-08-2005 09:27 PM
Last Post: secrets
  Craig gone. secrets 28 2,423 12-08-2005 07:45 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Spoiler - Anthony's winner's interview transcript sayangmouse 4 927 12-08-2005 12:53 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Polls since Craig Left sayangmouse 3 687 11-08-2005 04:41 PM
Last Post: Flip
  Anthony Pandora 118 6,823 11-08-2005 11:44 AM
Last Post: Bella
  Crimping Craig Andrea 286 15,768 10-08-2005 01:10 PM
Last Post: Pandora