Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crimewatch
06-10-2005, 08:38 AM
Crimewatch

Does anyone here regularly watch this ?

I saw it last night, and i think its only the 2nd time i have seen it in as many years. The reason i dont like watching is because, quite frankly, it scares the life out of me !!!

It makes me think that the whole world is corrupt, rapists and fraudsters. If i saw it monthly i dont think i would trust a living soul again :blink:

I'll never forget seeing this as a child, i was probably about 12 years old - and it featured a man who owned a corner shop. His shop was broken into, he was gagged, petrol poured over him and set alight. I tell you, i didnt sleep for days as i thought someone would break into our house and do the same to me !!! And its weird how that murder is still fresh in my mind today.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2005, 08:57 AM
Crimewatch
Well, you see your problem is, Bons, that you didn't wait until the end of the programme when Nick says "don't have nightmares" and smiles wryly. If you'd waited, you would have been fine. Always, always wait until the end of a programme, Bons.
Find all posts by this user
08-10-2005, 08:12 AM
Crimewatch
Ooo I have watched Crimewatch for as long as I was allowed to stay up late enough to watch it.....never been able to help with any of the crimes but I do like to watch just in case!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
08-10-2005, 08:14 AM
Crimewatch
It's worth watching just to see top cop totty Rav - cr@p presenter but definitely shaggable.
08-10-2005, 08:25 AM
Crimewatch
maxine Wrote:It's worth watching just to see top cop totty Rav - cr@p presenter but definitely shaggable.

he is cack as a preesnter isn't he! :laugh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
10-10-2005, 09:09 AM
Crimewatch
maxine Wrote:It's worth watching just to see top cop totty Rav - cr@p presenter but definitely shaggable.

Cor yes - i was gobsmacked when i saw him. The last time i tuned in he was a skinny guy in uniform .... but he has filled out perfectly hasnt he :w00t:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me