Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crimping Craig
30-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Crimping Craig

Well, it is true, he is from round here:ohmy:

There is a big report on him in todays local paper.
Now not from being from here originally had to wait for hubby to come home from fishing to see if he knew him.
Craig's dad is only one of hubby's best mates from school.:w00t:
The Coates' family are quite a well known family round here.
I can't wait to see BBLB to see if any of his relatives will be on.
Apparently his Auntie lives round the corner from me.

And on the first night I remember Davina saying that initially Craig's dad had tried to get on BB but Craig talked him out of it.
My hubby said well that would be a bit over the top if he had got on.

His salon is in the next town from here.

[Image: 429.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Crimping Craig
Woohooo Andrea. It must make it doubly interesting when you have "connections". :thumbsup: I bet he starts charging more now he has been on TV and they will have a waiting list for an appointment.

I'm just browsing round now trying to see if I have missed anything good while I've been away.
30-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Crimping Craig
I don't know why blokes like him just don't become girls?

What is the point of being a bloke if you feel like a girl and act like one. I am not having a go at being Gay as I realise it is not a lifestyle choice but I find the whole "girlfriend" and "lets be girls and bitch" thing annoying.

he is a big sissy girl so just be one, wear a dress, make-up and be done with it. Mind you he needs to lose about 2 stones.

By the way do you know Andrea (with your inside knowledge) if he is the only Gay in the Village?

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
30-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Crimping Craig
and is he sure he's gay? He just doesn't seem it. Not that I know how you go about seeming gay but still...

He's a silly little boy, imo, and way out of his depth. He might be okay once he's grown up and stopped trying to prove himself so desperately.

Gel x
Find all posts by this user
30-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Crimping Craig
Gelastic Wrote:and is he sure he's gay? He just doesn't seem it. Not that I know how you go about seeming gay but still...

He's a silly little boy, imo, and way out of his depth. He might be okay once he's grown up and stopped trying to prove himself so desperately.

I think he did say he was gay/bi sexual at his audition. He is also the one that said, "Im a total bitch, Im opinionated, not particulary nice to people, I love ruining people's lives...." What a nice fellow (not) :angry: .

I think what he should have said is "My name is Craig, Ive got a face like Mr Potato Head and though Im a hairdresser I have the worst cut mullet and fringe in the entire world... Oh, and Im a C Cup...." :laugh:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
30-05-2005, 03:06 PM
Crimping Craig
LMAO Pandora.

He's just so silly. I think a lot of his issues come from the fact that he used to be heavy and clearly it made him really insecure. He probably thought once he lost all the weight things would be perfect, but it's just lft him with the c-cup and still no friends. So he has to be hateful to get attention, so childish.

The bi thing has probably just caused him to be rejected by twice a many people :ninja:

Gel x
Find all posts by this user
30-05-2005, 03:32 PM
Crimping Craig
How exciting for you Andrea. At least this is a lot better than finding out that you live close to Jason from BB5 :sick: (yes, my friends, Im afraid I do)
Does this mean you'll be supporting Craig all the way?

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
30-05-2005, 04:14 PM
Crimping Craig
PJ Wrote:How exciting for you Andrea. At least this is a lot better than finding out that you live close to Jason from BB5 :sick: (yes, my friends, Im afraid I do)
Does this mean you'll be supporting Craig all the way?
Oh god PJ, you poor thing !!

And noooooo Andrea, you CANT support Mr Potato Head with the worst mullet in the world - he is awwwwwffffffful !!!!!! :shocking:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
30-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Crimping Craig
isleofweather Wrote:By the way do you know Andrea (with your inside knowledge) if he is the only Gay in the Village?

:laugh: :laugh: You are on fire today Sunshine!
30-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Crimping Craig
PJ Wrote:Does this mean you'll be supporting Craig all the way?

No, because I still think he is immature.
But I'll tell you what, knowing that my hubby used to go to school with his dad, and knowing he's from around here, it kind of makes him more real. If you know what I mean.
I do think he is opinionated and very immature but then he is only 19. But it does make me realise that each and every one of these people has families and friends at home watching them and how can we judge their characters on just 3 days of being on TV.

I hear you say, yes but they put themselves into this situation, yes I agree.
But I can't help thinking that TV/media shows them in a certain way which when in their own enviornment, with their own friends they would probably be totally different.

edit to say, IOW, as for being the only gay in the village, I am not at liberty to say:w00t:

[Image: 429.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Craig and Anthony to live together? Pandora 10 1,812 03-10-2005 09:04 AM
Last Post: JakeyBoy
  Craig turns on Anthony Rob 13 2,384 21-08-2005 10:19 PM
Last Post: Rob
  Craig gone. secrets 28 2,475 12-08-2005 07:45 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Polls since Craig Left sayangmouse 3 700 11-08-2005 04:41 PM