Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cringworthy moments......
18-11-2006, 02:48 PM

I mentioned these in another thread.......but here are my "moments" so far this series..........

Lauren Booth being a Rasta Queen and doing the hip hop chick bit :glare:

Jan Leeming singing South Pacific :wacko:

and finally from the Daily Mirror last week - pictures of Myleen PLUCKING David's hairy snout for him :sick:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2006, 05:22 PM
1. Jan Leeming singing "Happy Talk" and "Summertime" without a trace of irony or embarrassment to a stunned David Gest, whose face was like this :unsure:

2. Lauren Booth's grotesque hip hopping.

3. Gaffney's live retching and vomitting during his bush tucker trial.

4. Jan Leeming's strip before Toby Anstis to reveal her bright yellow body suit which made her chest look like she was smuggling peanuts. Even 'The Tobester's' usual smile started to slide off his face, so cringeworthy was the act.

6. Jan Leeming sitting around the camp fire after dinner and 'holding' that note loud and long (tooooooo long) and then smiling benignly at her fellow campers as they cheered (they WERE pished though).

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Pandora Wrote:1. Jan Leeming singing "Happy Talk" and "Summertime" without a trace of irony or embarrassment to a stunned David Gest, whose face was like this :unsure: .................

For me EVERYTHING else pales into insignificance.

I can see it knocking Richard Madely's Ali G impression or Judy's exposed bra out of the top of the 100 Most Embarrassing TV Moments :laugh: In fact, by the end she could have a 100 Most Embarrassing TV Moments program all of her own.
18-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Well, if Jan thinks she has a chance with the person she still loves I think she has well & truly blew it!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
18-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Bella Wrote:Well, if Jan thinks she has a chance with the person she still loves I think she has well & truly blew it!

lol! when she said that I bet all the hairs on the back of his neck stood up and he got palpitations ... as we speak he is probably booking a one way ticket to the moon!!!

do you think it's an ex-hubby? if so what number? pick any number you like - any number between 1 and 5!!!!! (still can't get over her having FIVE husbands!!!!! ... is that more or less than Jane Seymour?!)
20-11-2006, 01:52 PM
Dolores Wrote:lol! when she said that I bet all the hairs on the back of his neck stood up and he got palpitations ... as we speak he is probably booking a one way ticket to the moon!!!

do you think it's an ex-hubby? if so what number? pick any number you like - any number between 1 and 5!!!!! (still can't get over her having FIVE husbands!!!!! ... is that more or less than Jane Seymour?!)

Im sure I read/heard that it was hubby number 4 she is still in love with - she met him when still married to her sons father, and then she copped off with him leaving her hubby to eventually cop off with her new fellas wife - according to the tabloids that is - so it MUST be true :blink:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
20-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Jans nipples in that yellow, lycra catsuit were pretty cringeworthy. :ninja:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ant and Dec moments ... Dolores 13 2,083 22-11-2006 06:05 PM