Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH - my theory *spoiler!!*
23-05-2005, 12:29 PM

ok as i posted in the desparate housewives thread i think ive cracked the mystery!!! i can hardly contain myself so here it is.

zack was stolen from his real mother as a baby because she was a drug addict. thats why mary alice changed her name.

the body in the toy chest is most definately deirdra, who mike and the rich old man were looking for. now theyre looking for who killed her.

deirdra was a drug addict (you see where im going?)

deirdra was zach's real mum!!! and she got killed by the youngs when she went back to look for zach!! im so positive im right!

so i wonder, if im right, does that make mike zach's dad?

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2005, 12:55 PM
Interesting kooks! Sounds credible to me.

What is the significance of "Dana"? I missed the episode where all that was explained. I know that Zach was also called Dana. So what's the deal? Is he a hermaphrodite or something? :unsure:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
23-05-2005, 02:07 PM
PJ Wrote:Interesting kooks! Sounds credible to me.

What is the significance of "Dana"? I missed the episode where all that was explained. I know that Zach was also called Dana. So what's the deal? Is he a hermaphrodite or something? :unsure:

I was just about to congratulate kooky on her excellent theory - but yes the name Dana does throw a spanner in the works. Now if Dana had been the name David or Daniel - you could understand that Zach is now Zach [all boys names]. But Dana is a girls name - so was there a baby swap - did the druggie Mum [Diedra] get mixed up and called her son Dana??

So although it is a v. credible theory Kooks - I will hang fire for a little while longer.

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.

23-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Mayeb Deirda just liked the name Dana - let's face it the Beckhams have given their son a supposedly girls' name.

My thinking is along the lines of Kooky and yes, I did wonder if Mike was indeed Zach's dad - remember he was a drugs dealer and he was inside for killing a cop, but apart from that we don't know much else about that story, but I bet it is linked with Zach/Mary Alice/Angela/Deirdra/Mrs Hooper/Mrs Hooper's sister (whose name I have forgotten) thing!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
23-05-2005, 03:19 PM
paul did tell zach that he used be dana and that dana was alive and well. maybe he was a half and half and the youngs could afford the operation to change him whearas druggie mum couldnt? thats just speculation though. so i still havent cracked the dana angle.

bella you hear more about the mike story this week. im just greedy and watched it last week on e4.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: egg03061.gif]
23-05-2005, 03:20 PM
Flip Wrote:But Dana is a girls name - so was there a baby swap - did the druggie Mum [Diedra] get mixed up and called her son Dana??

Not strictly true, my dear Flippy.

[Image: danacarvey.jpg]

Actor Dana Carvey, aka Garth from Wayne's World.
Find all posts by this user
23-05-2005, 03:48 PM
Good theory Kooky!

As for the name Dana i think zach was called it before mary ellis and paul took him.

But remember Mrs Hubers sister knew zach and Mary Ellis, when zach was called dana and Mary Ellis was also called by a different name therefore zach must have been called dana for a while when he lived with Mary Ellis, when Mrs Hubers sister knew them???

How do we explain that ???

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
23-05-2005, 04:11 PM
Crystal Lights Wrote:Good theory Kooky!

As for the name Dana i think zach was called it before mary ellis and paul took him.

But remember Mrs Hubers sister knew zach and Mary Ellis, when zach was called dana and Mary Ellis was also called by a different name therefore zach must have been called dana for a while when he lived with Mary Ellis, when Mrs Hubers sister knew them???

How do we explain that ???
Sorry to be pedantic critique but it's Mary Alice :bag:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
23-05-2005, 04:15 PM
PJ Wrote:Sorry to be pedantic critique but it's Mary Alice :bag:

Aw Peej, you must have me on your mind because I never wrote that. I don't even watch it :naughty:
23-05-2005, 04:38 PM
PJ Wrote:Sorry to be pedantic critique but it's Mary Alice :bag:

and you've even bolded it for me too! : D

No probs PJ but you've made me blush!! BlushBlushBlush

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Messiah IV - My Theory (and it's mine) Patsy 45 6,810 08-10-2007 08:24 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  The Games - ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 30 4,859 23-03-2006 04:04 PM
  SPOILER - Trust Me I'm a Holiday Rep' - SPOILER Minklemar 11 3,472 24-09-2005 04:19 PM