Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David Dickinson
21-11-2005, 09:23 AM
David Dickinson

I cant help but like "The Duke".... yes every time he opens his mouth, nothing particularly interesting comes out of it and he plays up to the camera at every opportunity, but, at the moment I really like him.
[/FONT]
I thought he did well in the Bush Tucker Trial last night. The guy is 64 years old, had just jumped out of a plane, had barely eaten and then was up and down a tree like something possessed !

Ant and Dec obviously hve him down as their next "Paul Burrell" but I reckon he did well (especially as he didnt have his bi focals on to read those combination codes).

[FONT=Century Gothic]Dec's impression of him was uncanny ! Lol....... :laugh:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2005, 10:20 AM
David Dickinson
All hail The Duke. A great sport, just as he is in his TV life and a gentleman. Him and Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay were a great tagteam.

**I heart Northern Soul**
21-11-2005, 10:24 AM
David Dickinson
Never really liked him on his TV show but, yes, agree - he did really well and am liking him at the moment. He seems quite caring and not too much up his own b/side.
21-11-2005, 04:36 PM
David Dickinson
I am quite suprised by my reaction to him as I thought I would really dislike him but felt myself warming to him. I thought he did well in the task with Sid and the jump considering his age.
Find all posts by this user
21-11-2005, 05:24 PM
David Dickinson
Did anyone else think that ole Dickie Bird was a bit bossy towards Sid when they were doing the trial? i only got to see clips on the internet as i missed the show last night.:sad:

P.S. and he has a big pair of man boobs too
21-11-2005, 05:35 PM
David Dickinson
bridge Wrote:Did anyone else think that ole Dickie Bird was a bit bossy towards Sid when they were doing the trial? i only got to see clips on the internet as i missed the show last night.:sad:

P.S. and he has a big pair of man boobs too

Yes, I noticed the man boobs, but we'll let him off eh? He is 64 after all and admits that he isnt the fittest of blokes Smile

As far as being bossy is concerned. Hmmmm no, I didnt find he was bossy during the task, as Ant and Dec told them both before starting that "you need to communicate"..... Sid Owen, despite being pleasant,isnt the most assertive of people, and seemed to be more the "pulley man" and David - being rather loud - the communicator.

I know its early days but I think David will clash with Carol Thatch (should she stay in), for the role of camp leader (even when someone else is actually the leader, if you see what I mean).

21-11-2005, 05:38 PM
David Dickinson
Pandora Wrote:Yes, I noticed the man boobs, but we'll let him off eh? He is 64 after all and admits that he isnt the fittest of blokes Smile

As far as being bossy is concerned. Hmmmm no, I didnt find he was bossy during the task, as Ant and Dec told them both before starting that "you need to communicate"..... Sid Owen, despite being pleasant,isnt the most assertive of people, and seemed to be more the "pulley man" and David - being rather loud - the communicator.

Yes we will let him off a 64 year old with man boobs is o.k. with me Kid.
21-11-2005, 05:45 PM
David Dickinson
bridge Wrote:Yes we will let him off a 64 year old with man boobs is o.k. with me Kid.

Lol its nice to see you again Bridgey. :bye:

PS. David "The Duke" Dickinson reminds me of a bloodhound :ohmy:

21-11-2005, 10:21 PM
David Dickinson
Very nice chap and all that - but another who will not provide much entertainment.

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
21-11-2005, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2005 10:28 PM by Pandora.)
David Dickinson
secrets Wrote:Very nice chap and all that - but another who will not provide much entertainment.

It depends on whether or not he gets tired or irritable. I think that despite all his calls for everyone working together, he could very well be the first one to snap at someone bossy like Jilly or Carol.

Ive just realised who David Dickinson reminds me of !!! DEV FROM CORRIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!