Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Gest....
26-11-2006, 11:57 PM
David Gest....

....... excelled himself tonight, tall story-wise...."I have this friend in the U.S. who has opened a hotel strictly for albinos. Its called Albino Heights....."

Come on then, who googled it???? :w00t:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2006, 08:55 AM
David Gest....
I just loved the reactions of jason and Myleene. They weren't sure were they?

I was a bit disappointed with David's bitching about Dean though.
27-11-2006, 09:44 AM
David Gest....
maxine Wrote:I was a bit disappointed with David's bitching about Dean though.

Yeah i was too. Dean is OK, and yeah he is eager, but he is also 30 years younger than David ... which makes him more up for adventure.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
27-11-2006, 12:09 PM
David Gest....
Im just loving him more and more......he is such a funny bloke and he has them all at it, poor Myleen, she thinks she knows he is talking the pee, but a teeeeeeeeeeny bit isnt sure...............

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
27-11-2006, 12:24 PM
David Gest....
We all love David! The charity for the chinese girls with herpes was hilarioius too - but the way he tells them, you are never really sure if they are true or not. He is beginning to look a bit ill tho. Laughed out loud at him asking Jan if there was any chance of a shag.
27-11-2006, 12:58 PM
David Gest....
Isis Wrote:Im just loving him more and more......he is such a funny bloke and he has them all at it, poor Myleen, she thinks she knows he is talking the pee, but a teeeeeeeeeeny bit isnt sure...............

I think that is what makes it all the more funny, it the expression on everyone elses faces! He is a real fun guy and makes you wonder why he ever bothered with Liza Minella in the first place!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
27-11-2006, 04:43 PM
David Gest....
Apparently the Albino Society are unhappy about this - they even had a bloke on Radio 5 Live this morning to discuss it!!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
27-11-2006, 04:56 PM
David Gest....
Rob Wrote:Apparently the Albino Society are unhappy about this - they even had a bloke on Radio 5 Live this morning to discuss it!!

Jaysus when did the world lose its sense of humour????

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
27-11-2006, 05:03 PM
David Gest....
Rob Wrote:Apparently the Albino Society are unhappy about this - they even had a bloke on Radio 5 Live this morning to discuss it!!

Oh FFS !!!!!!!!!!

We'll be having chinese girls with herpes handing a petition into Downing Street next. :mad2:

Quote:Laughed out loud at him asking Jan if there was any chance of a shag.

What made me laugh MariaRob was the fact that Jan took his deadpan sense of humour seriously and said in that uppity, headmistressy voice, "I dont do one nighters......"......
Notice how eagerly she jumped on the offer of a diamond cross as a gift from him though? :laugh:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
28-11-2006, 10:29 AM
David Gest....
Our David seems to be getting a little tetchy? Not that I blame him. He obviously thinks Dean Gaffney is a bit of a prat - a good judge of character. Dean annoys me and I hope he is next out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is David Gest going to be first out? Haydon_acc2 38 3,943 17-11-2006 07:35 AM
Last Post: maxine