Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davina on the Couch
20-06-2007, 12:06 PM
Davina on the Couch

Is anyone catching this on Sunday nights? Davina has a succession of rather good psykes on analysing behavior and it makes very interesting viewing. It sets you up for the week and allows you to get more from watching the action in the hoose. I am all for it and Davina is in her element.

**I heart Northern Soul**
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Davina on the Couch
I did watch the first one and a bit of last weeks. I always found the pyschologists insights that they used to have on a Sunday night most fascinating. Apparently they had to stop that cos it breached the pyschologists ethics to discuss "clients" they hadn't met in person.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2007, 05:45 PM
Davina on the Couch
i love this show - when they read the body language and the like its brillant, and i agree, Davina is in her element!!!

to be honest the thing i enjoy most about reality tv is trying to suss them out early on and see if im right with my hunches :laugh: i love people watching and what better way of doing it than in the comfort of your own home without them knowing just how much they are being scrutinised :laugh:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
22-06-2007, 06:48 AM
Davina on the Couch
This sounds good, think I will give it a watch
Find all posts by this user