Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
De Ja Vu
19-12-2006, 01:29 PM
De Ja Vu

Predictable with enough holes to make a tea bag...

I went the other day and was sorely dissapointed both by the classically wooden acting of Denzel and ensemble including a chubbier Val Kilmer and Halle Berr6y clone...and by the total far fetched plot which stretched even the most sci-fi of minds to the limits of total disbelief...

Jim Cavezial didn't get enough screen time which was a pity since he was the only one who did appear to be doing his job...and the ending was wholey forseeable and daft since other options were available and yet dismissed, in unbelievable fashion, because they wanted Denz to be the hero...

That seen it all before feeling did come across so it's no wonder they called it De Ja Vu!

2/5 (the extra point is for Jim)

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2007, 12:29 PM
De Ja Vu
Predictable with enough holes to make a tea bag...

I went the other day and was sorely dissapointed both by the classically wooden acting of Denzel and ensemble including a chubbier Val Kilmer and Halle Berr6y clone...and by the total far fetched plot which stretched even the most sci-fi of minds to the limits of total disbelief...

Jim Cavezial didn't get enough screen time which was a pity since he was the only one who did appear to be doing his job...and the ending was wholey forseeable and daft since other options were available and yet dismissed, in unbelievable fashion, because they wanted Denz to be the hero...

That seen it all before feeling did come across so it's no wonder they called it De Ja Vu!

2/5 (the extra point is for Jim)
Find all posts by this user
03-01-2007, 05:38 PM
De Ja Vu
I am impressed with your humour SB..:good:
03-01-2007, 05:52 PM
De Ja Vu
Buzz Wrote:I am impressed with your humour SB..:good:
Thankyou. I`m here all week Big Grin
22-05-2007, 10:07 PM
De Ja Vu
I have no idea what to say on this thread, but it was the 4th one along and I'm playing Dol's game.

Isn't deja vu a sign that there is a blip in the programming? (for those of you that have seen The Matrix...)
25-05-2007, 03:10 PM
De Ja Vu
Exactly!

:w00t: