Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep Jungle
16-05-2005, 12:59 PM
Deep Jungle

Has anyone watched this yet??

It is brilliant, it is on Tuesday evenings at 8pm on ITV1 and repeated at 5.25pm on Sunday on ITV1.

It is a good mix of flora and fauna over many didffering types of Jungles, not specifically focusing on just animals, but also the jungle itself and the plants and trees. It flits from Borneo, to Sumatra from Africa to the Galapagos Islands. For a nature buff - it is a real must see. The camera work is fast moving and really hi-tech, great music and some really astounding scenes.

The children and I watched the repeat yesterday and all fell about laughing at this little bird doing a mating dance, for all his worth was Michael Jackson doing the moonwalk - it was superb - and coupled with a MJ dance track it was just superb to watch and quite hilarious.

You really must see this - great for children too!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Deep Jungle
I watched it yesterday Flip, and thank goodness it was repeated as I missed it mid week.

Fantastic programme and what a change for ITV for ONCE to have something classy and educational on its channel !

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
16-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Deep Jungle
Pandora Wrote:Fantastic programme and what a change for ITV for ONCE to have something classy and educational on its channel !

How right you are Pan - and I am really glad you are watching it. Did you raise a chuckle at that little bird doing the moonwalk?? And did you gasp at Darwins 150 year old 'way out' prediction coming true?? And teh first decent and real footage of the Sumatran Tiger??

You are so so so so so right - IT IS FANTASTIC!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

16-05-2005, 10:28 PM
Deep Jungle
I LOVE wildlife programs, and this one is no exception. It's excellent :thumbsup:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
17-05-2005, 07:40 AM
Deep Jungle
This is an exceptional programme...I'm loving it! :thumbsup: I loved the moon walking bird...how funnywas that woman impersonating them! :laugh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]