Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dennis Rodman
26-07-2006, 10:06 AM
Dennis Rodman

Why oh why is this man going onto Love Island. I couldnt stand him in Celeb BB, basically because i couldnt understand a blummin word he said.

Is he desperate for money or something ? To me that can be the only reason for doing 2 reality TV shows in such a short space of time.

Also - why do they keep bringing Americans onto the show ? We need more Danan's.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2006, 10:10 AM
Dennis Rodman
Is That Who He Is???????
Oh My!

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
Find all posts by this user
26-07-2006, 10:26 AM
Dennis Rodman
I missed this? Did he go in during the second part last night? Hopefully he'll fall for Bianca and really pee Leo off.

He could run rings round most of them, intellectually (although not intelligibly).
26-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Dennis Rodman
It was mentioned at the end of last nights show that he will be going onto the island tonight.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
26-07-2006, 11:51 AM
Dennis Rodman
He looks bloody HUGE!
I'd say he will have the likes of Lee for breakfast!:laugh:
I could not understand him either...there's a few in there who muffle their words a lot....
hope they put up some sub-titles!
Hurray........it seems to be hotting up a bit now!

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
26-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Dennis Rodman
Yeah Aondeag, Im with you - they BETTER put up subtitles.

Anyone hear the indiscreet Rodman hint that he'd already "had" one of the contestants? Im quite sure thats what he was hinting to The Brosnan. He hinted it was a skinny brunette.

I wonder if thats why The Anderton's nostrils flared to mega-sneer proportions as soon as she laid eyes on him? :laugh:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
27-07-2006, 07:44 AM
Dennis Rodman
That conversation between Chris and Dennis was incredibly sleazy...
discussing all the girls like that.......
sigh!

27-07-2006, 09:07 AM
Dennis Rodman
What did you expect, Aon? This is Dennis "I could have anyone I want" Rodman. I can't think of many men I find more revolting.
27-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Dennis Rodman
Don't know if it's true or not but I heard that Dennis Rodman used to date yer woman...Alicica Douval??????
Did anyone know if that is true?

27-07-2006, 12:59 PM
Dennis Rodman
I did'nt like him in Big Brother either, thought he was very dull, I wonder if he'll bring any action to Love Island?

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]