Derek evicted!

with 58% of the vote.

Well I never!! :w00t:

Bollox to potplants
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Derek evicted!
I think he was very noble and genuine in his defeat. Bless Eugene.
05-08-2005, 08:57 PM
Derek evicted!
And he's got Clive taking him to Sardinia (is that near Italy?) asap and he will not be there for the final! Oooeeeerrrrrrrr :w00t:
Never mind Del, neither will I.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2005, 09:40 PM
Derek evicted!
He was surprisingly gracious, eloquent and funny in his interview with Davina. I warmed to him all over again - can I forget his dupliciousness? can I forget the look of death? can I forget the flitting between friends??

Yeah probably - he looked so smart! shallow? moi? nahhhhhh!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

05-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Derek evicted!
I was sad that Derek went. He is a much more worthy contestant than Eugene who has only really survived because of the sympathy vote imho!

Derek was robbed and so was we!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
05-08-2005, 10:03 PM
Derek evicted!
Isn't it in their contract that they have to be available on the night of the final? Haven't all the previous BB housemates had to put in an appearance and pretend to be glad for the winner, like it or not?

I thought Derek was ok - at least he had something between his ears. I accept that me might have been deceptive but I never saw it myself. He handled his interview with integrity and certainly seemed to be the perfect gentleman in defeat, congratulating Eugene and wishing them all luck.
05-08-2005, 10:12 PM
Derek evicted!
Sandy didn't turn up for the final night of his BB series (3, I think)....but then he walked.
I thought they were contractually obliged to attend. but thenI doubt Derek had a "normal" contract, somehow.

Bear in mind though, Derek also said that he had no intention of doing an interview with Davina, the other day. Apparently he was going to walk straight out and into the car to be whisked away by Clive. :glare:

Bollox to potplants
05-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Derek evicted!
Flip Wrote:He was surprisingly gracious, eloquent and funny in his interview with Davina. I warmed to him all over again - can I forget his dupliciousness? can I forget the look of death? can I forget the flitting between friends??

Yeah probably - he looked so smart! shallow? moi? nahhhhhh!!

I agree Flip, it was a good interview. He got more than a few cheers too, on his exit from the house.

I just fear that Eugene wont be able to cope now that his only friend in there has gone.
I wouldnt be surprised to see Eugene walk.

Quote:Isn't it in their contract that they have to be available on the night of the final? Haven't all the previous BB housemates had to put in an appearance and pretend to be glad for the winner, like it or not?
Yes I think they have, although I do remember one housemate not turning up on the evening of the final (was it Tania of BB4?).

Derek had also been saying he wouldnt do an exit interview... but he did, which again makes me think that he was called into the Diary Room and reminded of the contract that he had signed.
05-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Derek evicted!
But a contract usually says "we give you this in exchange for this, and if you don't do your part, we won't do ours". If Derek walks on the contract, what exactly do they withhold from him? I suppose they could sue him, but does Endemol want to be seen to be sueing HMs?

Anyway, besides the point, Derek was magnificent in his interview and I felt some loss seeing him go. Fascinating to see the HMs afterwards sitting in stunned silence.

And Eugene was just adorable. If Makosi roughs him up over the next few days she's going to need more than one bodyguard when she gets out (on Wednesday).
06-08-2005, 09:09 AM
Derek evicted!
I thought Derek was very gracious in his interview with Davina and very funny,(the Gollywog thing Haa) but i was'nt sad to see him go, i think Eugene and Anthony in the final.

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  8 out of 10 cats with Derek/Science sayangmouse 7 1,128 13-08-2005 09:24 AM
Last Post: Bella
  Who's going to be evicted next? Joy 32 2,380 12-08-2005 07:08 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Derek floopy 160 10,865 05-08-2005 05:17 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  It has to be Derek? secrets 19 1,921 25-06-2005 07:31 AM
Last Post: Bob
  Chris Eubank sticks up for Derek (BBLB - 22/6/05) Dolores 4 825 23-06-2005 08:17 AM
Last Post: maxine