Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate Housewives
04-01-2007, 11:54 AM
Desperate Housewives

Mmmm, a bit disappointed with the start of this! Bree met this new guy and doesn't seem to be that concerned about her son or her daughter, and given the fact that she went out with a nutter before you would think she would give the new guy, Orson (with a name like that, he has to be a nutter) a wide berth! She just doesn't learn does she?

And why oh why did they take Dougray Scott's Scottish accent away from him - his phoney English one is just pants!

And the Carlos/Gabby baby mix-up, well you just knew it wouldn't be smooth didn't you?

Got a bit bored with it to be honest but will still tune in next week.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2007, 01:01 PM
Desperate Housewives
I did enjoy it, but like you - i found the Bree romance a little unbelieveable.

I absolutely adore Dougray Scott, and i personally wanted him to be the next James Bond. He looked a lot smaller than he has been though !! Its nice to have him in the show, as he brings a little 'hot totty' ness into it.

I personally found the Lynette storyline irritating with that woman from hell. Why would she be lingering around ? I know she is a sandwich short of a picnic .... but i still found it all a little strange.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
04-01-2007, 01:11 PM
Desperate Housewives
Bonsai Wrote:I personally found the Lynette storyline irritating with that woman from hell. Why would she be lingering around ? I know she is a sandwich short of a picnic .... but i still found it all a little strange.

I can't think why the adorable Tom would ever have got involved with her in the first place?

Remind me - was his daughter a result of a one-night stand before or after he was married or was he actually having an affair?

With you on Dougray, Bonnie he does bring a rather more realisitic totty to the show, Edie's nephew is just too plastic for me!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
04-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Desperate Housewives
Bella Wrote:Remind me - was his daughter a result of a one-night stand before or after he was married or was he actually having an affair?

With you on Dougray, Bonnie he does bring a rather more realisitic totty to the show, Edie's nephew is just too plastic for me!

The daughter was conceived 12 years ago .... which i think was before his marriage to Lynette. She is a beautiful little girl.

And i agree, Edie's nephew is horrid. I dont like men who try TOO hard to be gorgeous. I like a natural man ..... like Dougray.

31-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Desperate Housewives
Im so sad that this has finished, and i shed a wee tear over Edie last night. Poor thing. Carlos is going to feel terrible that he (unconsiously) made her kill herself.

The wedding between Susan and Mike was beautiful, but didnt she need two witnesses ? I always thought that was standard for every wedding.

31-05-2007, 03:11 PM
Desperate Housewives
I fell asleep towards the end, but woke up in time to see Edie hanging herself with her silk nightie belt. Does anyone know if/when it's repeated?

Can't believe I missed Susan's wedding. What happened with Gabbi's?
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  desparate housewives kookycat 35 2,946 22-06-2006 08:07 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Desperate Housewives Season 2 *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* JakeyBoy 34 4,092 06-03-2006 10:53 AM
Last Post: JakeyBoy
  Desperate Housewives Buzz 11 2,034 19-01-2006 06:56 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Desperate Housewives Flip 106 8,727 09-06-2005 11:27 PM
Last Post: Islandman