Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did You Know............?
20-04-2006, 07:10 PM

I thought there was a thread like this before, but I could be wrong. I was once. :pooh:

Did you know, that on the 4th of next month, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be
01:02:03 04/05/06.

That won't ever happen again in our lifetime... in fact it will be approx 400 generations before it happens again. You may now return to your life.

Thank you. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2006, 07:21 PM
You only learnt that today didn't you Pats? :sly:

My most useless fact but one that has one me two pub quiz deciders is: There are 336 pimples on a standard golf ball!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Coastie Wrote:You only learnt that today didn't you Pats? :sly:

My most useless fact but one that has one me two pub quiz deciders is: There are 336 pimples on my face!

Thanks for sharing. :unsure:
20-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Patsy Wrote:Thanks for sharing. :unsure:

:evilmad: You can seriously go off people you know! :evilmad:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
21-04-2006, 12:03 AM
Sorry to burst your (fishy) bubble, but it already occured here in Appalachia, as we use the mm/dd/yy. Nah Nah Nah Nee Boo Boo!!:kid:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
21-04-2006, 03:17 AM
msgirl Wrote:Sorry to burst your (fishy) bubble, but it already occured here in Appalachia, as we use the mm/dd/yy. Nah Nah Nah Nee Boo Boo!!:kid:

Typical Americans - premature and have to do things differently - I mean who decided that it was a good idea to go mm/dd/yy - there is simply no logic to it other than to be different...it's like why play Rugby or Rounders like the rest of the world...lets have American Football (for girls...all that padding...you wouldn't catch Rugger players being so wussy - and what's with the stopping the game to allow for advertising!) and Baseball (a way for men to play a variation of a sport most of us stopped at the age of 10 when we moved up to secondary school)!

What is it all about MissG...come on explain your countries weirdiness and unwillingness to go along with the rest of the world...:blink:

By the way...don't tell anyone I said all this...I don't want to be lynched during my visit next month! It was all in the best humour honest!

21-04-2006, 08:45 PM
Did you know the smallest bird in Britain is a Goldcrest and not a Wren?

(Got it in a pub quiz last night and I was convinced it was Wren... even the clever people who got everything right said Wren...)

There are three types of mathmatician:
Those who can count and those who can't!
21-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Did you know that more than 2500 pints of blood pass through the kidneys every day!:w00t:

[Image: 429.gif]
22-04-2006, 03:07 AM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2006 03:11 AM by Coastie.)
Andrea Wrote:Did you know that more than 2500 pints of blood pass through the kidneys every day!:w00t:

unless you're Patsy in which case it is 1 pint of blood and 2499 pints of alcohol! :laugh:

Flyo...that's caught us out before at the old pub quiz! :mad2:

DYK - Tom Selleck turned down the role of Indiana Jones before it was offered to Harrison Ford! (you did didn't you...I've known for years but felt I should post something relevant to this thread before I am accused of taking it off topic! )

22-04-2006, 10:56 AM
DYK that Arsenal play Tottenham at Highbury today, for the last time EVER!

It's a crucial match, for 4th place in the Premiership, thereby qualifying for next year's Champion's League. :thumbsup: