Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ding dong Alex is gone!
18-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Ding dong Alex is gone!

Actually officially chucked out of intimidating and threatening behaviour. Phone vote has been cancelled for this week.

Vile, nasty woman. Worst person I have ever seen on Big Brother, preferred Jade Goody's time to hers.

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2008, 08:16 AM
Ding dong Alex is gone!
I couldnt stand the woman ..... but you have to admit that she made BB very watchable. There is a part of me that is pleased, and another part that is slightly dissapointed.

If she were to go in this weeks vote, i was looking forward to the boo'ing from the crowd :ninja:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
19-06-2008, 05:31 PM
Ding dong Alex is gone!
totally irresponsible of BB to put her in there in the first place.

She is obviously a very intimidating, nasty piece of work and even the softest, gentlest pyscological screening would have brought that to the fore - and yet BB still sent her in.

she will be back with her gangsta cronies soon enough and plotting against poor old Mo!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
20-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Ding dong Alex is gone!
Wow, she was some piece of work - seemed totally ignorant as to why she went.

Thought the more normal girls [sorry, don't know names] were extremely patient with her bad behaviour - I would have lost the rag.

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
23-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Ding dong Alex is gone!
So Sylvia is now 'Alex 2'. She is starting to irritate me madly. Why cant she understand that its wrong to hide food from the group ? Of course its wrong. It wouldnt be so bad if she brought the hidden food out for people to share when supplies are getting low ... but instead she is dishing it out to her 'chums'.

GET HER OUT :ranting:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
28-06-2008, 02:51 AM
Ding dong Alex is gone!
Bonsai Wrote:So Sylvia is now 'Alex 2'. She is starting to irritate me madly. Why cant she understand that its wrong to hide food from the group ? Of course its wrong. It wouldnt be so bad if she brought the hidden food out for people to share when supplies are getting low ... but instead she is dishing it out to her 'chums'.

GET HER OUT :ranting:

Hello all
Long time no sea
Ding dong the second witch, Sylvia has gone Smile

♪♪♪♪ If there´s a bustle in your hedgerow don’t be alarmed now. It´s just a spring clean for the May-Queen. Yes there two paths you can go by. But in the long run. There´s still time to change the road you´re on ♪♪♪♪ Smile :applause: ♪
21-08-2008, 09:59 AM
Ding dong Alex is gone!
I took a look at your site and recommend it to my visitors. I agree with you on the importance of becoming valuable in many different areas. I believe that it sustains any entrepreneur during challenges that inevitably occur.
---------------
baxterripley
news stories
21-08-2008, 12:32 PM
Ding dong Alex is gone!
baxterripley Wrote:I took a look at your site and recommend it to my visitors. I agree with you on the importance of becoming valuable in many different areas. I believe that it sustains any entrepreneur during challenges that inevitably occur.
---------------
baxterripley
news stories

Oh good. I'm pleased we'll get more of your like round here.

23-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Ding dong Alex is gone!
I took a look at your site and recommend it to my visitors. I agree with you on the importance of becoming valuable in many different areas. I believe that it sustains any entrepreneur during challenges that inevitably occur.
-------------------
Tanyaa
Social Marketing
23-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Ding dong Alex is gone!
tanyaa Wrote:I took a look at your site and recommend it to my visitors. I agree with you on the importance of becoming valuable in many different areas. I believe that it sustains any entrepreneur during challenges that inevitably occur.
-------------------
Tanyaa
[url=”http://www.drivenwide.com”]Social Marketing[/url]

Is there an echo round here?