Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirk "Face" Benedict
12-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Dirk "Face" Benedict

who else thought that Dirk's behaviour towards Jade with the Whiskey was absolutely hilarious tonight!!!

it was such class.

'er getting all antsy over Jo's whiskey (why can't Jo get off her **** herself and come and ask Dirk?!) and then him calmly (although I don't think he was that calm inside!!!) pouring his half down the sink cos he couldn't have the whole bottle!!!

childish - yes, a waste of whiskey - yes, a stand against Jade "I own this house" Goody - YES! YES! YES! ... as far as I can see him and Ken are the only two who have decided enough is enough of this bossy young woman who plays to the camera with her "fairness", her "tears" and her "heart of gold act".

I never knew one person could cry so much over so many trivial things!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Dirk "Face" Benedict
Dirk is an unusual man. An american actor that isnt up his own ass. He says very little, but what he does say, IMO, is very sensible and he doesnt get hysterical.

The pouring the whiskey in the bin was great. He was obviously incredibly peed off. If you listened carefully to the exchange, it was obvious that everyone had been given their own alcohol. Everyone had drunk their alcohol and Jade came out an asked Dirk - on Jo's behalf - if she could have half the bottle of whiskey that Dirk had.

Loved the fact that later on, when he came to bed and Jade went into 'fighting chav mode' in front of all her mates, shouting across the bedroom, "you an alkie or summmmminkkkkkk?????", Dirk just said Shhhhh, climbed into bed, turned over and fell asleep.

Jade had no answer to that.

She annoys me sometimes. She veers from sensitive and caring to belligerent and downright bullying.

At the moment, Im a Dirk fan.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
12-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Dirk "Face" Benedict
I thought Dirk was brilliant tonight!

Why should he give away half of his whiskey? Because Jade 'Queen of the house' Goody asked him to?
Apparently, (according to people on DIgital Spy), the others were all given wine and beer earlier tonight anyway (Jade and her posse even hid a bottle under Carole's bed so no-one else could get it) and since Dirk doesn't drink either of those, BB gave him a small bottle of whiskey. Why should he share it when the others all had a drink?
Jade came off worse tonight if you ask me, what with her "well I'll take some anyway" comment, not to mention insinuating that Dirk had an alcohol problem - what a nasty piece of work she is.

Well done Dirk!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
13-01-2007, 09:57 AM
Dirk "Face" Benedict
I really like Dirk. He's such a calm person with a great sense of humour. In the diary room he just oozes a cool, calm confidence.

And yes the real Jade is coming through. Now she hasn't got her mother to make that sort of scene she's free to do it herself. More please.
13-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Dirk "Face" Benedict
Im another Dirk fan. I think he is great, and when he was told he was up for eviction with Leo he turned to him and said "thats the last time ill sit in the garden with you" :w00t:

He is also soooo good looking. I melt when i see him.:bag:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
13-01-2007, 03:36 PM
Dirk "Face" Benedict
Smile Dirk to win!:applause:

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
Find all posts by this user
14-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Dirk "Face" Benedict
Yep, I am liking Dirk at the moment too. He has the right attitude to BB - it's a game, lets play the game. I have never heard him once moan about anything and he even offered to wash some pants for Leo (personally I would have stuffed them down his throat). Seems like an all round 'nice person' and he even admitted to Shilpa that he flirts to make himself feel better not her!:laugh:
20-01-2007, 03:44 PM
Dirk "Face" Benedict
Well this member of the A team has shown himself to be a proper wuss. I thought he liked Shilpa, then we see him sitting in Nowhere and ignoring Jade's rant against her and seems to have distanced himself from any of the arguments. Man or mouse Dirk? Should have had Mr T instead!

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
20-01-2007, 03:45 PM
Dirk "Face" Benedict
I just had this image in my head of Mr T pinning Jade up against the wall and bellowing, "Stop all this jibba jabbuh....."

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
20-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Dirk "Face" Benedict
Personally i just think he is fed up of the whole thing and wants to go home. You cant blame him really can you ? He has lived in a house with him and his sons for years, he isnt used to all this girlie hysteria.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BB concern over Dirk Dolores 7 1,471 24-01-2007 08:31 PM
Last Post: Minklemar
  Dirk, the next 'target'? * Spoiler * Pandora 5 1,307 21-01-2007 09:47 PM
Last Post: Slipper
  Dirk's one-liners Pandora 3 936 14-01-2007 03:33 PM
Last Post: Pandora