Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discuss Series 2 here
26-09-2006, 11:13 PM
Discuss Series 2 here

We don't want to spoil it for anyone who's taped it and not watched yet so I won't comment in this reply box.

If you've got any ideas what it's all about post them below.
Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2006, 08:58 AM
Discuss Series 2 here
Oooh, Critique I was so looking forward to this and now I am even more confused! I just don't get it!

When did Libby get out of psycho ward and obtain a boat? I do think it is a great shame her character was killed off as there is so much we need to know about her!!

Why does the guy have to wear a beard? Where is the french chick?

Why didn't everyone when they found the boat decide to go and get help?! Why did they still go ahead and go to the others when they could have sailed out and got rescued?

WTF is Penny and why has she got two guys holed up in the Artic Circle somewhere?

What was Biff from Back to The Future painting on the door, did I pick it up right that he said it was an invisible map? Eh????

And has Penny's dad been in it before, was he contacted to anyone else on the island?

Oh god, I have loads more questions but these will do for now?

I hope the next series is the last as I do think it is time it was brought to a conclusion! I need to know!!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-09-2006, 01:03 PM
Discuss Series 2 here
Sorry Bella but I am as much in the dark as you. Was hoping somebody with a good memory could answer those questions.

As you know, I finished watching series 2 ages ago cos I'd been downloading them so for a start I've forgotten half of it anyway :sad: I watched the last hour last night to try and jog my memory but it only left me more bewildered.

I'd forgotten what/why/where about Penny, except that she had loads of money and wasn't she the girlfriend of Desmond, so being desperate to trace him she must have hired those blokes to watch for any electromagnetic activity in the area. How or why she knew that would find him totally escapes me unless she worked for the Dharma lot?

Libby and the boat? Dunno, forgotten that bit Blush

I seem to remember that when they tried to escape on the boat they just ended up back where they started so I suppose that unless they had the instructions that Michael and Walt were given, (i.e. what course to follow) they'd never find their way out. Wonder what Michael and Walt will find? Another boat waiting to take them home or ?

I don't know what happened to the French woman, but isn't that dark one with "the others" her kidnapped daughter, Alex, who popped up when Shannon was kidnapped and taken to that medical place and who helped her escape?

What did Desmond do with that key - blow up all the chambers (and himself)?

I keep watching hoping things will get clearer but it's gone on so long with gaps in between and so many sub-plots that I don't think my memory is up to it.

I really need to spend a couple of days watching all of series 2 back to back but not sure I can be bothered. I shall probably just soldier on with Series 3 and hope things get explained :sad:

Anyone else able to throw any light on it or are we all just as bewildered?
28-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Discuss Series 2 here
sorry lads - totally confused as well!.... Blush

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
28-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Discuss Series 2 here
Bella Wrote:Why didn't everyone when they found the boat decide to go and get help?! Why did they still go ahead and go to the others when they could have sailed out and got rescued?

WTF is Penny and why has she got two guys holed up in the Artic Circle somewhere?

What was Biff from Back to The Future painting on the door, did I pick it up right that he said it was an invisible map? Eh????

And has Penny's dad been in it before, was he contacted to anyone else on the island?

Oh god, I have loads more questions but these will do for now?

I hope the next series is the last as I do think it is time it was brought to a conclusion! I need to know!!
They didn`t use the boat to get help because Desmond had already said " you always end up back here" also they had to still rescue Walt.

I thoguht it was Biff as well but when I looked more into it, it wasn`t him. The things he was painting on the door was what Locke saw when his legs were trapped under it. It only shows under ultra violet.

As far as I know Pennys dad has not been in it before (he used to be in neighbours and I would have remembered him from that)
28-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Discuss Series 2 here
This is also confusing me. The same person or not the same person

[img]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/img]
28-09-2006, 01:08 PM
Discuss Series 2 here
Cheers Seabreeze and you should be a detective in your next life! Who was the other fella in the Artic Circle?

And what is the book that Sawyer is reading?

02-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Discuss Series 2 here
I finally got around to watching the last two episodes and I don't have a clue what's going on (I suppose that's the point??).
02-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Discuss Series 2 here
Someone I spoke to says they all have a "twin" somewhere but I`m not exactly sure what the point of that would be
02-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Discuss Series 2 here
Seabreeze Wrote:Someone I spoke to says they all have a "twin" somewhere but I`m not exactly sure what the point of that would be

We watched it again on Sunday and I asked Mr B if he thought they looked alike, at first he said no and then realised that it was Jack with an accent!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Series 4 PJ 7 2,903 20-05-2008 01:03 PM
Last Post: Seabreeze
  Series Three Tigereye 29 4,820 23-02-2007 07:45 AM
Last Post: Seabreeze
  Series 1 boxset PJ 9 1,607 21-06-2006 07:51 AM
Last Post: Aondeag
  When does Series two start? Dolores 9 1,667 25-04-2006 09:57 AM