Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discuss: all men are b*****ds!
22-04-2005, 05:31 PM

Come on ladies lets have your stories of when they done you wrong!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2005, 05:32 PM
I've got no stories for how they done me wrong.. plenty the other way round though :w00t: Kidding... will have to rack my brains though...

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
Find all posts by this user
22-04-2005, 05:34 PM
claire Wrote:I've got no stories for how they done me wrong.. plenty the other way round though :w00t: Kidding... will have to rack my brains though...

what's your planet Claire! I would love to come on it! "have to rack your brains for a bloke being mean and need to put on weight!!!"

love you really!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
22-04-2005, 05:43 PM
Dol I am shocked to the core that you would resort to such feminist, sexist garbage to start a thread! Now get back into that kitchen where you belong! :angry:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
22-04-2005, 05:46 PM
PJ Wrote:Dol I am shocked to the core that you would resort to such feminist, sexist garbage to start a thread! Now get back into that kitchen where you belong! :angry:

I'm in the kitchen PJ! It's where I keep the wine!

22-04-2005, 05:47 PM
Jade had a row with her bf the other week, and I said to her, as I gave her a big hug, that all men were *******s, apart from your Dad :whistling

I think the main thing that has annoyed me about blokes in my past, has been the way they have tried to control me - they meet me, im a gobby, loud and lairy swiller :drinking: with a gang of girlie and lad mates, a couple of times it has been a member of our "friends group" that I have got involved with, so you would think a perfect match, we know each others friends and we all get on, but no, they want to change me and turn me into stay at home "wife material", while they go out on the lash with their mates...sorry, that aint gonna happen! WHY should I be at home waiting for them when I could be in the pub having fun too - its not like we had kids at home that needed sorting????

Mind you, now I am with Mr I, we dont go out that much pubbing and clubbing, we tend to go to friends for dinner or out for a meal.............perhaps its just that I have "grown up" :laugh:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
22-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Isis Wrote:Mind you, now I am with Mr I, we dont go out that much pubbing and clubbing, we tend to go to friends for dinner or out for a meal.............perhaps its just that I have "grown up" :laugh:

Blimey it was Mr Q not so long ago! have you worked your way round the alphabet again Isis!!! :laugh:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Centre Parcs....discuss.....` Cat 18 1,975 25-08-2005 05:57 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Discuss the Masked Ballers!! Ceridwen 33 2,416 04-01-2005 12:46 PM
Last Post: Ceridwen