Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disgusting food habits?
05-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Disgusting food habits?

I couldn't be bothered to cook lunch for just me so I ate half a tin of cold baked beans, with a spoon straight from the tin Blush Awful isn't it?

I have been known to have a cold baked bean sandwich too :blink:

Mr. C puts tomato ketchup on everything, even roast dinners. He says it's healthy, full of lycopene and he must be right cos he's only had one heart attack :whistling

Have you got any weird food habits or things other people might think are yukky?
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2005, 03:12 PM
Disgusting food habits?
Probably - but the one I want to tell you about is a mate of mine, he's a barrister and a very very loud and jolly person. He is good looking [dreamy] and he has all the attributes of being a fine catch .... but when the cheese board comes to the table he doesn't use a knife or any implement, he squashes the cheese with his index finger and either smears it on his cracker or just sucks his finger - so ewe it is not true!!:sick:

Edit to say: and when there are just crumbs left - he goes round the plate, board, and everyone else's plates with the sucked finger squidging cheese crumbs and lavioucsly sucking at that finger!!!:sick:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-05-2005, 03:44 PM
Disgusting food habits?
Weird man Smile

I love Weetabix spread with butter...loverley!

M

Intergalactic Space Cat

[Image: wildchild.jpg]
Home of Jimi, the Wild Child.
05-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Disgusting food habits?
Critique Wrote:I couldn't be bothered to cook lunch for just me so I ate half a tin of cold baked beans, with a spoon straight from the tin Blush Awful isn't it?

Not at all, Crit, it saves on the washing up!

I can't think of anything of the top of my head at the moment, except I have great difficulty finding my mouth when I am eating and some of my dinner/lunch/breakfast normally ends up down my top! I could really do with a bib :unsure: :laugh:
05-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Disgusting food habits?
I'm eating Del Monte fruit cocktail straight from the tin and typing with my mouth full right now. Delish! :cool2:
05-05-2005, 04:02 PM
Disgusting food habits?
I don't have many disgusting food habits....but the one my lot don't like is when I make mash potato toasted sandwiches....I don't understand what the problem is. Huh
Find all posts by this user
05-05-2005, 05:09 PM
Disgusting food habits?
Pot noodle sandwiches .... don't knock it till you've tried it!

Pot noodles are beautiful ... everything you could ever want in a plastic pot ....simply add hot water! yummy!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
05-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Disgusting food habits?
Marmoset Wrote:Weird man Smile

I love Weetabix spread with butter...loverley!

M

I LOVE THIS...I like to put marmite on too.

I suppose my worst its that how ever hard I try, when I removed the plate after a meal there is always a load of food on the table, I have pushed off the plate in my haste to finish my dinner and get on with something else. You can always tell where I have sat at the table.

ohh....and another...when cooking pork or beef...I love to mop up the dripping in the tin with a white (has to be white) peice of bread. Oh and when the chicken comes out the oven I eat the whole skin. No one knows these things....my family think the juice is drained and the skin removed for healthy eating.... :bag:
05-05-2005, 06:02 PM
Disgusting food habits?
Most unacceptable, apparently, is drinking residue milk from side of cereal bow. Don't see the problem, as long as I don't do it in public. I don't punish the kids for it either, which drives Mr P mad.

Lump of cheese, jar of pickle, spoon out required amount onto edge of cheese and eat, without plate of course, don't have time to get one.
05-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Disgusting food habits?
I love raw sausages. You can suck the middle out of the skin. Yum!

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is your favorite kind of food!? fUdGyDaWHaLEE 11 2,044 15-06-2007 06:02 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Food Quiz Seabreeze 8 1,572 20-04-2007 06:29 AM
Last Post: floopy
  Do you have any peculiar habits? Patsy 60 4,560 16-03-2006 01:06 AM
Last Post: msgirl
  Food to eat when you are poorly.... Dolores 29 2,327 07-10-2005 09:28 PM
Last Post: Bob
  Do you want to see somethng disgusting? Bob 61 4,073 03-07-2005 09:21 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Food "glorious" food ? PJ 24 2,369 19-04-2005 09:41 AM
Last Post: ils
  Food For Thought Hugh Jaas 11 2,111 26-03-2005 12:38 PM