Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I feel stupid?
12-10-2005, 10:16 AM
Do I feel stupid?

I've been sat in waiting for my home shopping delivery which should have been delivered between 9 and 10, so decided to phone and give them a piece of my mind, only to be told that the delivery is between 9 and 10 pm. :oops:

Done anything daft lately?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Do I feel stupid?
maxine Wrote:I've been sat in waiting for my home shopping delivery which should have been delivered between 9 and 10, so decided to phone and give them a piece of my mind, only to be told that the delivery is between 9 and 10 pm. :oops:

not that daft that's for sure!!!

bet you wish you'd ordered that bottle of wine as an unpacking treat as I suggested earlier, eh!! eh!! eh!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
12-10-2005, 10:19 AM
Do I feel stupid?
maxine Wrote:I've been sat in waiting for my home shopping delivery which should have been delivered between 9 and 10, so decided to phone and give them a piece of my mind, only to be told that the delivery is between 9 and 10 pm. :oops:

I don't think thats stupid Max. I'd have done the same thing, as I'd have assumed that if they meant evening, they would have specified that (etierh by actually saying PM or by using the 24 hr clock).

I'll tell what I did do that was daft though. I had to bring some photo ID to a client site last week and chose to bring my passport. Only I didn't actually do that - I brought Mr H's passport! And it was out-of -date. Huh

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
12-10-2005, 10:25 AM
Do I feel stupid?
karenh Wrote:I don't think thats stupid Max. I'd have done the same thing, as I'd have assumed that if they meant evening, they would have specified that (etierh by actually saying PM or by using the 24 hr clock).

I'll tell what I did do that was daft though. I had to bring some photo ID to a client site last week and chose to bring my passport. Only I didn't actually do that - I brought Mr H's passport! And it was out-of -date. Huh

You're too kind, Karen!
13-10-2005, 06:59 AM
Do I feel stupid?
I had to make an appointement with the vet for the Milo a few weeks back. It was for 1630....

I turned up at the vet with both my boys (just incase what Milo had was contagious) and reported to reception. They had no record of my appointment and queried if I had made it with them or the vets up the road. I said it was definately with them...as I honestly believed it was so they fitted Milo in....

Anyway as I walked home I thought...oooooo....and checked the number I had called only to find it was indeed the vet up the road....it was in the lisitings directly below the number I had wanted and I had boobed.... Blush

I once turned up at the dentist and was told that my appointment had been for the day before. I insisted this couldn't have been the case as I would never make and appointment for a day I would be sleeping (between nights)....fortunately my brothers ex works there and so they saw me anyway. I got home and checked my diary (which I had forgotten to take with me) and felt terrible ashamed of myself when I realised the poor receptionist ahd indeed been right and I had been wrong...I phoned up and apologised...she was very shocked at my honesty! Blush

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
13-10-2005, 07:24 AM
Do I feel stupid?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lol! That's funny!!!... Smile
13-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Do I feel stupid?
Stuupid is as stuupid does....

Nope, haven't done anything that stuupid (as if I'd admit to it!)
Find all posts by this user
13-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Do I feel stupid?
Slipper, do you have difficulty finding glasses to fit your face?
Find all posts by this user
13-10-2005, 11:26 AM
Do I feel stupid?
Did it come at the right time Max??

I did a silly thing this morning, whilst applying a panty liner to my knickers, I was talking to hubby, I wasn't paying attention and pulled up my keks - only to realise I had the sticky side uppermost!!! OUCH and Double OUCH!!:blink:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

13-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Do I feel stupid?
Flip Wrote:Did it come at the right time Max??

I did a silly thing this morning, whilst applying a panty liner to my knickers, I was talking to hubby, I wasn't paying attention and pulled up my keks - only to realise I had the sticky side uppermost!!! OUCH and Double OUCH!!:blink:

Eeeek, Ow!! See I don't have that problem with my Moon Mamas, either side will do! :w00t:

Max, I wouldn't worry about it, it happens to the best of us so you are in fantastic company! :thumbsup:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stupid things you've bought PJ 39 2,595 16-09-2006 05:19 AM
Last Post: msgirl
  How stupid are you? floopy 20 1,843 16-08-2006 12:25 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  How Do You Feel Right Now? In One Word ils 1,710 34,344 08-05-2006 09:03 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Stupid things you do ... Critique 45 2,770 08-05-2006 01:17 PM
Last Post: msgirl
  Am I right to feel annoyed? Bella 22 2,129 01-04-2006 08:53 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Will I feel a prick this afternoon? Slipper 5 955 14-03-2006 10:21 PM
Last Post: Slipper
  I Feel Sleepy Seabreeze 24 2,368 24-02-2006 11:43 AM
Last Post: PJ
  I feel a bit gutted - how would you feel? Critique 23 2,130 10-06-2005 05:15 PM
Last Post: Nox
  What has made you feel sad today? ils 21 1,830 20-05-2005 04:13 PM
Last Post: mazwad
  I've done something stupid - help! Critique 23 3,431 27-04-2005 08:04 PM
Last Post: Critique