Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you fancy Nancy?
21-11-2004, 11:18 PM
Do you fancy Nancy?

I liked her enormously tonight. She is definitely the best amongst the girls. She seems very down to earth and straightforward but a little kinder than Janet!

So yeh I fancy Nancy to stay the course till the last three at least.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2004, 11:19 PM
Do you fancy Nancy?
I agree Dol, she's the only one who did the parachute jump, and she does seem to be a girl who will try anything once, ooooooeeerrrrrr missus:wink2:
21-11-2004, 11:22 PM
Do you fancy Nancy?
I had no idea who she was until tonight - and then I remember I saw her embarrassed by her husbands antics on Hells Kitchen.

And I think she is just gorge - yes I fancy her Dol!!:wink2:
21-11-2004, 11:25 PM
Do you fancy Nancy?
Flip Wrote:I had no idea who she was until tonight - and then I remember I saw her embarrassed by her husbands antics on Hells Kitchen.

And I think she is just gorge - yes I fancy her Dol!!:wink2:
Her husbands antics on Hell's Kitchen (ooh get us mixing our reality shows here Flip!!) have gone down in legend in our house as my dad ALWAYS asks for a fried egg, especially when he knows there's no chance of getting one!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
21-11-2004, 11:26 PM
Do you fancy Nancy?
ME TOO!!

I was hoping too, couldn't bear that the lovely Vic Reeves was married to a blimp.

I like all of the parachute gang, then again af 4 hour treck on a horse when your not used to horse riding will bring out saddle sore with aplomb!! Oh yes beleive me.
21-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Do you fancy Nancy?
I don't fancy her, but I do agree she's the best of the girls so far. She managed the jump without whinging and seems down to earth and up for anything.

Regarding the jump, why were the groups split like that? There were three males in the jump group and Nancy. Do you think they purposely chose the individuals who were most likely to do it? I imagine all the guys would jump because there's going to be some macho competitiveness so it's a reasonable bet that after the first guy dived out, they'd all follow him.

I don't imagine someone like Natlie would do it who scared of her own shadow, so I guess it would be a bit pointless even putting her up there.
21-11-2004, 11:35 PM
Do you fancy Nancy?
Nox Wrote:I don't fancy her, but I do agree she's the best of the girls so far. She managed the jump without whinging and seems down to earth and up for anything.

Regarding the jump, why were the groups split like that? There were three males in the jump group and Nancy. Do you think they purposely chose the individuals who were most likely to do it? I imagine all the guys would jump because there's going to be some macho competitiveness so it's a reasonable bet that after the first guy dived out, they'd all follow him.

I don't imagine someone like Natlie would do it who scared of her own shadow, so I guess it would be a bit pointless even putting her up there.

It was pointed out in another thread that they had been asked if they would be wiling to do a jump, and those who did answered yes.
21-11-2004, 11:47 PM
Do you fancy Nancy?
Yes put me in the fancy Nancy group too.

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
Find all posts by this user
21-11-2004, 11:55 PM
Do you fancy Nancy?
She seems very nice so far and not aware of the cameras and playing up to them by pouting like Sophie is.

No I dont fancy her lol, but she is one of the nicer, more interesting contestants.
22-11-2004, 07:58 AM
Do you fancy Nancy?
I declared Nancy my fave before the programme started and on the evidence of last night's show - yep I still fancy her!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nancy first to leave PJ 33 7,421 30-11-2004 05:35 PM
Last Post: claire
  Was Nancy Gutted or What? MariaRob 3 859 30-11-2004 05:33 PM
Last Post: claire
  I love Vic and Nancy claire 14 1,610 30-11-2004 02:23 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Help, I think I'm starting to fancy Fran! Kittencat 13 1,782 26-11-2004 09:23 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Nancy & Vic Bella 6 1,047 25-11-2004 10:02 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Nancy - I like her! Crystal Lights 13 1,758 23-11-2004 08:41 PM
Last Post: Cat