Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have anything nice planned for this week?
25-04-2005, 03:07 PM

I have quite a busy week this week, as apart from the normal, going to work, looking after the children, running the home etc etc I have 3 nights out planned.

Tomorrow after having something to eat in the pub (and a couple of beers of course) I am going to see 'The Interpreter' with Nicole Kidman at the cinema which I am really looking forward to as she is one of my favourite actresses!

Thursday I am going to a 'Hen Night'. I haven't been to one of these since I was 18, so I can't really remember what it was like! Of course I am only going to keep my mate company, it is not really my thing Big Grin

Friday - I am going to a bootleg Abba thingie! No really sure what it is, but my mate is a big Abba fan and got me a ticket.....

Have you got anything you are looking forward to, planned for this week?
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2005, 04:13 PM
Ooh, you must tell us if you enjoyed the film, ILS. I really fancy this one, I like Nicole Kidman too and you know what I really Sean Penn, he has gone from being the bad boy of Hollywood to being a highly established and very good actor.

The Abba thing will be a hoot, I have been to one of those, years ago! It is a band dressed up as Abba singing all the Abba songs, and most of the audience is dressed up too, so you better look out your skull cip and knee length boots.........and oh don't forget your sparkly blue eye-shadow!

I am back at college tonight for my silver jewellery, really looking forward to getting back as we broke up before Easter, so it has been sometime!

I am meeting a couple of friends who have little ones tomorrow for a coffee and Katie is having one of her wee friends back for tea. Mr B is down in Southampton to discuss his job prospects and look at different options, so I can have a nice, lazy Tuesday night.

Wednesday is toddler group at the church, plus after-school french then take Katie to Brownies.

Thursday, it is Abbie's music group in the morning, then I am meeting a couple of friends for lunch. I will be putting the final touches to my jewellery display for my party on Friday. Plus - Thursday is the closing date for us to put an offer in the house we really like. The whole thing has been turned on it's head with Mr B's job situation but we 99% thinking that we are just going to put an offer in and deal with the consequences later! :w00t:

Friday is my Launch Night for my jewellery and it will really be make or break, I am so hoping that it will go well.

Plus I will be spending this week, getting my jewellery ready, sorting out the website, I think it is almost there. I have added a few more items plus I have two pieces up for auction, if you want to have a look!

http://www.wahmall.co.uk - one is the Garnet necklace and the other is the Dichroic one.

And my brother in law forgot Katie's birthday on Saturday and he phoned today feeling very sheepish but has redeemed himself by saying that he will take Katie out to the cinema and then for something to eat, and also let her choose a present!! Yeah, he may have missed her birthday, but he ain't he just wonderful!

I have also have an all day workshop at the College of Art on Saturday, where there will be guest speakers and opportunities to discuss my own work, and get some ideas and inspirations from other people, feeling a bit nervous about this actually, but should be good!

And then on Sunday, my web shop opens, and I'll just have to sit back and see what happens! :thumbsup:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2005, 05:00 PM
I'm so excited!!!!

My son is going away with friends on Saturday afternoon and not back till Monday afternoon!!!! I've never ever had a whole weekend to myself before! ...not in 11 years!

I'm so excited I may just lie in bed all day eating, drinking and watching videos!!! (I know how to live don't I!?)

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
25-04-2005, 05:41 PM
Jees Dol - you will not know what has hit you - a whole weekend of you time - wow. I cannot think of a nicer thing - but you can bet your last penny, by Saturday afternoon - you will be in his bedroom wondering what he is up to!!

Dear God Bella - have you time to breathe hon??? oooooo Scarey stuff with the house an' all - fingers crossed for the right result however!!

ils wasn't your trip to Dublin a couple of years ago a hen weekend sort of jobby? Or was that just a girls weekend away?? But nonetheless have a super time.

I am off to see Voice of Reason on Thursday and will stay over till Friday and will come home to bedlam as usual. I will be taking 'our' scrap book down for her to remember us by. [thanks to all contributers - they all look really jolly and decorated, surrounded by photos and snippets from here - just a hoot!]

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

25-04-2005, 05:58 PM
Flip Wrote:ils wasn't your trip to Dublin a couple of years ago a hen weekend sort of jobby? Or was that just a girls weekend away?? But nonetheless have a super time.

The weekend to Dublin was a 'hen weekend' as in where you go out and celebrate because someone is getting wed, this 'Hen Night' is a show where there is a drag queen and male strippers, not quite the same thing, I don't think! :w00t:
25-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Wow I feel quite breathless reading about your weeks ahead girls.

I am planning a complete "chill" week. We have spent the last fortnight decorating and shifting furniture about to lay new living room carpet and then it all had to be put back together and I've been trolling about getting the bits and bobs to finish it off and all really because my internet friend was coming down to stay for the weekend last Friday. Well I wanted it done but that was what spurred us on to do it all of a rush.

Had a really good weekend, travelled up from Bognor to Victoria and then across London on the tube to Liverpool Street where my friend was waiting and we travelled back to Bognor together. I was on the train for about 6 hours in all.

We had Saturday and Sunday going about the place and also curled up warm and cosy watching videos in the evening cos we were worn out.

I took her all the way back to Liverpool Street Station today too so another 6 hours on the train. Still it was worth it. I think now we have done it together she would feel more confident to do it by herself next time.

So after all that I am hoping to do very little this week. It was nice having female company even if it was for such a short time.

Have a lot of reading to do to catch up with all the messages. Smile
25-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Bella Wrote:Mr B is down in Southampton to discuss his job prospects and look at different options, so I can have a nice, lazy Tuesday night.

oooh is a move to Southampton imminent then Bella? If not, then even so I'm just down the road from Southampton (well it is just down the road when you've come all the way from Edinburgh) so tell Mr B to pop in and have a cup of tea!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
25-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Ooo Bella....I missed that bit of gossip! :w00t:

Anyway this week....

Car MOT and service today.......I now have to re-tax it this week!

Have moved all my furniture back into my freshly decorated dining room so I am now ready to entertain guests!

I shall be sleeping tommorow....

Chilling on Wednesday.....

I shall be getting my hair cut Thursday.

Going to the cinema with mum on Friday! :cool2:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
26-04-2005, 07:01 AM
Dolores Wrote:oooh is a move to Southampton imminent then Bella? If not, then even so I'm just down the road from Southampton (well it is just down the road when you've come all the way from Edinburgh) so tell Mr B to pop in and have a cup of tea!

Aww, thanks Dol, that is sweet of you........will he be safe in your hands?!:w00t: Although his plans are to go out get the biggest, most expensive fillet steak on the menu, and get absolutely rat-ar$ed all at the company's expense! :devil: Maybe you could make him a big fry-up in the morning!

We have talked loads over the weekend and a Southampton move is probably off the cards, Mr B reckons if he was to move to Southampton he would be as well just getting a job in London with more money!

Coastie, looking forward to being entertained!! Wink

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
26-04-2005, 07:07 AM
Do I have anything nice planned?

No. No I don't. Nothing at all.

Whatsoever.

Not a nice thing in sight.

:angry:

Bollox to potplants
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My 20 week scan Bob 13 1,339 22-05-2006 10:44 PM
Last Post: Bob
  Have you all had a good week? Northern angel 13 1,829 28-02-2006 11:59 AM
Last Post: jaycee
  Cameltoe...is this nice or not? Cat 46 3,737 18-09-2005 11:13 PM
Last Post: msgirl
  What have you planned for today? ils 25 1,331 02-05-2005 12:17 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  Say something nice about the poster below Nox 55 3,172 26-03-2005 05:54 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  Say something nice... claire 51 4,319 06-02-2005 06:51 PM
Last Post: karenh
  Going cold turkey ... well at least for a week! Dolores 74 4,488 03-02-2005 10:31 AM
Last Post: Coastie