Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like this bunch as much as last years?
23-11-2005, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2005 02:59 PM by xrayspex.)

Something seems to be missing in the interaction between them.
Last years was so good with the extreme different personalities and it grabbed me from the beginning.
Could be becouse i knew someone personally on last years show but i dont think thats it...its not grabbing me as much.
Hope time brings back and out some interesting situations and interesting personalities as last years or even the year before.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2005, 03:42 PM
I think its still quite early days, everyone is on their best behaviour at first, then they get cabin fever, get hungry, frustrated, homesick and get on each others nerves and then the fun begins!
23-11-2005, 04:14 PM
MariaRob Wrote:I think its still quite early days, everyone is on their best behaviour at first, then they get cabin fever, get hungry, frustrated, homesick and get on each others nerves and then the fun begins!

Exactly. Bide your time Xray me old matey. The fun has only just begun :wink_kiss

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2005, 04:22 PM
MariaRob Wrote:I think its still quite early days, everyone is on their best behaviour at first, then they get cabin fever, get hungry, frustrated, homesick and get on each others nerves and then the fun begins!

I am with Maria Rob :thumbsup:

♪♪♪♪ If there´s a bustle in your hedgerow don’t be alarmed now. It´s just a spring clean for the May-Queen. Yes there two paths you can go by. But in the long run. There´s still time to change the road you´re on ♪♪♪♪ Smile :applause: ♪
23-11-2005, 05:16 PM
It surely can't be long before David and Jilly have a falling out.
23-11-2005, 06:03 PM
I hate to say it but I can hardly remember who last year's lot were!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
23-11-2005, 06:06 PM
they'll grow on us. They always do.

But I can see your point. None of them appear to have the instant likeability that Johnny Rotten provided in one of the previous shows. When I saw the line-up in the newspaper it did appear to be a poor selection of celebrities, but I thought the same thing the last time around. And no Black people on this occasion, but they were able to fit in two "Eastenders" - silly old selectors!

.....diversity!.....diversity!

If I myself was a "Selector" I would be seeking 4 Chinese celebs, 2 Japanese (one of which would have to be the bloke from "The Pink Panther" movies), 1 Bollywood actor/actress, and Victor Kiam (Remington shavers bloke).....just to freshen the show up a little.

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
25-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Not bothered about any of them.....the only one's I've even heard of are Carol Thatcher (by name only) and David Dickenson (cos of his mad passionate affair with Cat, Patsy and Buzz)....and well of the two...go Carol go I suppose!

Sid (my rat) said I should support his name sake but he and Milo will be supporting their fellow rats who apparently had to go through a rigorous auditoin process to get on the show and have been continuing their training since their initial acceptance. Milo was particularly excited when he saw his cousin Alfie in one of the plastic bowl things the other day....

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
25-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Too early to tell.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
25-11-2005, 10:45 PM
I think they've all been very nicey, nicey, lets not rock the boat, so far.
Bobby seems to have stirred them a bit.
But I'd love for the tensions to start being released.

[Image: 429.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Carol Thatcher Wins This Years Im A Celebrity !!!!!!!!! Pandora 19 5,164 07-12-2005 12:40 PM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Honey bunch. secrets 6 1,323 26-11-2005 10:18 PM
Last Post: nemish