Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you own a Wolf Spirit Jacket?!
20-04-2005, 10:08 PM

James looked fantastic in this amazing garment, but I want to track down an actual owner!

So, do you own a Wolf Spirit Jacket? Perhaps you know someone who's got one. Maybe, just maybe, you've been bought a Wolf Spirit jacket by your Nan?

Be proud and let the world know! :w00t:

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2005, 10:13 PM
No, I don't have one of those, but I could list several other QVC gems that seemed like a good idea at the time.

Anyone like a stained-glass window kit? (or two Blush )

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
21-04-2005, 11:18 AM
I cannot believe anyone would actually buy one of these, but apparently they were "flying off the shelves". They were similar to the blanket coats that were in fashion about 15 years ago.
21-04-2005, 01:16 PM
I like to watch QVC occasionally because of rare gems like that, they're so much fun to laugh at! That was a fantastic example.

Fortunately I do not own one, because I don't think I'd be laughing ifI did, crying maybe...

Unfortunately I can also be a sucker for stuff, and upon seeing Fee's post started wondering why I don't have a stained glass kit, it suddenly seems like a fantastic idea Big Grin

Gel x
21-04-2005, 01:33 PM
Gelastic Wrote:Unfortunately I can also be a sucker for stuff, and upon seeing Fee's post started wondering why I don't have a stained glass kit, it suddenly seems like a fantastic idea Big Grin

Gel, these are just flying off my shelf, so I'd get on the phone now! The box they come in is beautifully crafted from real cardboard and is almost a perfect square. Each bottle of NASA developed glass paint has been machine-filled to ensure that you get the exact quantity stated on the bottle - none of those old-fashioned completed-by-hand processes to worry about! And the colour range includes every colour on the spectrum, plus a few more. The authentic plastic leading is ready for you to handcraft to the desired shape - none of those modern machine-made effects to worry about............

:shutup:

[SIZE=3]

[/url]
[/SIZE]
21-04-2005, 01:42 PM
I didn't see the whole show last night so didn't get to see the "wolf spirit jacket" but if it's what I think it is,(bluey/grey soft jacket with a wolf/tree kind of scene all around the front and back) I think my mum has one:shocking:

[Image: 429.gif]
21-04-2005, 02:04 PM
Andrea Wrote:I didn't see the whole show last night so didn't get to see the "wolf spirit jacket" but if it's what I think it is,(bluey/grey soft jacket with a wolf/tree kind of scene all around the front and back) I think my mum has one:shocking:

Like this?

[SIZE=3]

[/url]
[/SIZE]
21-04-2005, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2005 05:48 PM by Nox.)
Fee For All Wrote:Gel, these are just flying off my shelf, so I'd get on the phone now! The box they come in is beautifully crafted from real cardboard and is almost a perfect square. Each bottle of NASA developed glass paint has been machine-filled to ensure that you get the exact quantity stated on the bottle - none of those old-fashioned completed-by-hand processes to worry about! And the colour range includes every colour on the spectrum, plus a few more. The authentic plastic leading is ready for you to handcraft to the desired shape - none of those modern machine-made effects to worry about............

:shutup:

Well.. you've sold it to me Fee. Miriam wasn't a patch on you. I'll start the bidding at 50p.

Haydon, it's no good trying to hide it, we all know you only want to find out who's got a wolf spirit jacket so that you can buy it from them and wear it to the next meet.
21-04-2005, 03:25 PM
I agree with Nox, looks like you've found your niche in life Fee. I'm practically desperate to own one of these wonderful life-enhancing kits.

I don't know how I've lived without one for so long! and I don't know how you can bear to part with them - I can ony presume you're saving for your very own Wolf Spirit jacket Big Grin

Gel x
21-04-2005, 03:42 PM
It's a "Howard and Hilda" type jacket isn't it!

My mate texted me this morning cos she saw someone wearing one! We will keep a record everytime we spot someone wearing one! We are that sad!

I have to admit I've seen quite a few of them being worn down town on market day ...(it's the scuzziest, chaviest day of the week in our town!!).

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wolf Spirit jacket ! plbt 4 1,838 27-11-2005 05:57 PM
Last Post: Flip