Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone know?
10-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Does anyone know?

If I send a PM and then delete all the PM's in my sent box, would the PM's that hadn't been read also be deleted or would the peeps still get them? I only ask because I've had a couple of notifications only to find when I go to pick them up that they don't exist :mellow:
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Does anyone know?
I don't know Voice.

tee hee, did that annoy you SF?!?!

Sorry to demean your perfectly valid question with a sly subtle dig that probably went way over SF's head, Voice!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-03-2005, 09:33 PM
Does anyone know?
I am not sure but I think you can only delete a pm you have sent if go to the 'private message reciepts' and delete it there. I don't think if you delete it from the sent box it stops the person you have sent it to, getting it.
10-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Does anyone know?
Ahh right, I see, thanks Ils Smile

I'm glad you told me that because I often empty out the reciepts file whether they have been read or not! I didn't know that deleted them Blush
10-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Does anyone know?
Well I am not 100% the info I have given you is correct, I am sure H knows for definite... but that was how it was on the old forum....
11-03-2005, 06:01 AM
Does anyone know?
Voice of reason Wrote:If I send a PM and then delete all the PM's in my sent box, would the PM's that hadn't been read also be deleted
No! Smile

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
11-03-2005, 07:20 AM
Does anyone know?
Blink's right - if you delete all the PMs from you "sent box" the recipient will still receive them Smile
11-03-2005, 10:43 AM
Does anyone know?
Joy Wrote:Blink's right - if you delete all the PMs from you "sent box" the recipient will still receive them Smile

Phew! That's all right then. Thanks all Smile
11-03-2005, 12:12 PM
Does anyone know?
Joy Wrote:Blink's right - if you delete all the PMs from you "sent box" the recipient will still receive them Smile
You are SO stalking me. Tongue

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
11-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Does anyone know?
How can anyone resist you [Image: icon10.gif]