Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Doing anything exciting today?
31-10-2004, 11:38 AM

We have an extra hour, oh the choices of what to do. I'm still sat in my dressing gown. I used my extra hour to catch up with the household accounts and now that my breakfast has settled I'm going to wash and dress and go swimming. It's a glorious day so a walk after will be good and then tonight I'm going to a Halloween party

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2004, 12:43 PM
Not really just moving everything around so the central heating can be installed next week - and then going to watch my youngest son play in a cup game this afternoon Big Grin
31-10-2004, 05:07 PM
Well, tonight I shall be donning my big bad Indian suit and hitting the streets of Glasgow for some Halloween fun! Big wean? Me?? Wink

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
31-10-2004, 06:13 PM
getting my boys costums was good fun.

I never really was allowed to 'do' halloween, but this area...oh there goes the bell...(2 girls in full costume) really does it well and safetly. This is the second year the boys have gone out on their own.

A little effort can leave a lasting memory of a lovley childhood (hope so anyway).

x
31-10-2004, 08:48 PM
I had my mum round for tea today.....it was great as we chatted for hours and then I finally had to nudge her out the door so I could get ready for work! Smile

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
30-11-2004, 03:46 PM
Nope. Ive come to work, had 2 hrs in the pub, and will be going home in under 2 hrs. A complete drag of a day :sad:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
14-01-2005, 07:42 AM
All I have planned for today is the dentist this morning and the hairdressers this afternoon, so nothing exciting!
14-01-2005, 03:24 PM
Hubby wants to go out tonight but I have a First Aid course tomorrow from 9:30am and I don't want to endure a day long course sufferring from the night before!

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
Find all posts by this user
14-01-2005, 03:41 PM
Everything I planned today went swimmingly. I have tiddles off with a real humdinger of a cold - so I wasn't able to go far - but I planned to have the dogs out for a massive walk - I did that first thing, and I wish I could have had you all there it was spectacularly fabulous. It was about -1, sunny, crisp underfoot and clean clean clean and so so silent and peaceful - I did about 7 miles.

Tiddles and I baked some bread which is now in the oven and made a pop up book.

Plans for tonight - will also go swimmingly cos I am doing absolutely nothing - just tv and vegging.
14-01-2005, 06:10 PM
Flip Wrote:I planned to have the dogs out for a massive walk - I did that first thing, and I wish I could have had you all there it was spectacularly fabulous. It was about -1, sunny, crisp underfoot and clean clean clean and so so silent and peaceful - I did about 7 miles.

Its wonderfull isn't it..I love taking Bazeeel out on a run early in the morning...within 10 minutes of leaving the house we are in fields all alone with no sound. The sky is such a amazing colour with the bare trees starkly outlined...usually the moon is still prominent. The fresh air on your face.....I love it, alone yet at one with the world.

I come back, falling thru the kitchen door exhilerated, covered in mud and glowing. My run is about 5 miles.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What are you wearing today ? Bonsai 216 7,448 13-06-2007 01:30 PM
Last Post: msgirl
  Is There Anyone You'd Like To Flog Or Shoot Today? Northern angel 20 2,131 23-03-2007 02:48 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Whats everyone doing today? Cat 314 9,410 29-11-2006 01:08 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  A Funny Thing Happened at the Office Today Groucho 13 1,978 28-09-2006 06:54 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  I am so upset today. bridge 25 2,234 30-06-2006 03:32 AM
  What made you laugh today.... Cat 315 10,306 04-06-2006 07:41 PM
  Are children being spoilt today? Northern angel 25 2,309 31-05-2006 05:37 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Today's birthdays tigger 13 1,378 12-05-2006 11:17 AM
  Do you look just gorgeous today?? Tell us... msgirl 19 1,701 31-03-2006 06:22 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  What has made you angry today? ils 79 3,529 07-02-2006 10:18 PM
Last Post: Critique