Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolores - Camping
13-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Dolores - Camping

Hey Dolores, i noticed that you are off camping in a few days time with your son.

Where are you going ? So is it both of your first times or have you been before ?

I hope you have a smashing time. Camping is one of my favouritist things ..... ever.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2006, 09:09 PM
Dolores - Camping
awww thanks for this thread Bonsai!

We've off to a secret location near Romsey! it's about 40 mins from where we live and I have a friend who lives in Romsey so if the worsts comes to the worst we will end up round her house at 2am soaking wet and miserable!

seriously, though we are very much looking forward to it.

heck, I've even had my eyelashes dyed today so that I can look glamorous as I make my way, blearly eyed, to the shower block!

I will be posting pictures ... watch this space!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
13-06-2006, 10:27 PM
Dolores - Camping
Did you ever see that play Nuts in May?

I'll think of you as Candice-Marie from now on :applause: Hope you have a fab time and the weather holds. Tho' it's bloomin hot tonight.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
14-06-2006, 03:13 AM
Dolores - Camping
Dol, I'll light some incense and chant for you, your dyed eyelashes, and your son to have fun, not get eaten up by bugs, and not get drenched. Hopefully you will enjoy it...I hate it!!! My FIL even has a very posh travel camper (caravan) and I hate it!!:shocking:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
14-06-2006, 07:11 AM
Dolores - Camping
Just don't forget the insect repellent! :thumbsup:

Have you done a dry run with the tent in the back garden to ensure you know how it is erected and if there are any bits missing? I highly recommend this!

Very excited for you...I love camping! :yahoo:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
14-06-2006, 07:15 AM
Dolores - Camping
Coastie Wrote:Just don't forget the insect repellent! :thumbsup:

Have you done a dry run with the tent in the back garden to ensure you know how it is erected and if there are any bits missing? I highly recommend this!

Very excited for you...I love camping! :yahoo:

I think someone's angling for an invite...:whistling: :laugh:
14-06-2006, 07:18 AM
Dolores - Camping
maxine Wrote:I think someone's angling for an invite...:whistling: :laugh:

not at all...although if Dol spies a suspiscious shrub that will be me spying on them! :bag:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
14-06-2006, 09:01 AM
Dolores - Camping
It sounds great Dol .... and as for the shower block - Pah. You have to go dirty and skanky when camping (or is this just me :mellow: ). A quick swish around my bits with a baby wipe is all i have .... unless im gone for a week :laugh:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
14-06-2006, 09:26 AM
Dolores - Camping
Bonsai Wrote:It sounds great Dol .... and as for the shower block - Pah. You have to go dirty and skanky when camping (or is this just me :mellow: ). A quick swish around my bits with a baby wipe is all i have .... unless im gone for a week :laugh:

Ahhh baby wipes...the love of campers everywhere!:laugh:

14-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Dolores - Camping
I'm a late convertee to camping - used to prefer hotels and comfort - but Urks turned me on to it in a big way now. Had brilliant time last weekend. Well we were on a beach beside a pub. = instant happiness!! :beer:

Hope this weather holds for you Dol - makes a big difference.:cool2: but the craic is mighty in any conditions.

Enjoy girl!! :thumbsup:

Tip: A roll of JCloths are a good idea too - dish cloth, face cloth - you can even use them as loo paper if you're stuck!!

bam bam

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dolores and Smellycat ... in the 1980s! Dolores 32 2,700 20-04-2006 07:05 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Dolores!!! ils 9 1,210 19-08-2005 08:25 AM
Last Post: Bonsai