Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doormen & Bouncers
18-10-2005, 09:13 AM
Doormen & Bouncers

Or should I say nightclub and pub owners and their rules that they lay down.

Mr B is as most of you know working down in Southampton until Christmas. Although he is obviously missing us, he is enjoying it as he gets a long lie and onlyhas a 5 minute walk to the office instead of over hour in travelling up here.

Now, when you are away you go out and eat, sample the good food and maybe go onto a pub afterwards. Last Wednesday night 4 of them went out, had a meal and walked a little to another pub where they were halted by the doorman and refused entry..............the reason..............

The establishment does not allow in groups of 4 or more!!

Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous, added to the fact the place was empty.........I wonder why?

So what happens if there are 3 of you and you are meeting up with3 friends inside, are you not allowed to be in a group with them?

I have heard of some silly rules in my time, but this is just nuts.

Have you any silly stories about doormen.................we all know about Dol & The Lady Hamilton! :laugh:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Doormen & Bouncers
Not really a silly story, more a vague annoyance.

Went out round Leeds on Friday night, and ended up at a club. As usual, I was asked for ID, I provided it, and the first guy let me in.

The second guy however, looked me up and down, with a really hard look, as though I had done something wrong. I thought he wanted to see my ID too, but when I flashed my drivers licence at him, he looked away.

It really angered me, and put me off going in. Not good for customer opinion that man!

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
18-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Doormen & Bouncers
Which pub was it Bella?

It may have been a dodgey one and a drug deal was going down at the time or something and the doorman had been given orders to refuse entry to anyone on whatever grounds they could!

This of course is purely my imagination running away with me but hey...you never know!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]