Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dopes smoking Dope ....boRRRRRRING
15-10-2005, 01:40 PM

That Tory milksop may have smoked a joint. Is there anyone, anywhere, apart from those who get paid to sensationalise, remotely bothered? :

**I heart Northern Soul**
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2005, 01:48 PM
Nope, it's the Daily Mail having a silly, stupid vendetta again!

They asked TBlair the same thing, he responded the same - no comment, and they never bothered him again!

I like Cameron, but someone doesn't and is out to make this one a big isssue....pratts!

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
Find all posts by this user
15-10-2005, 03:55 PM
Big deal - most politicans probably have! As Eternity says typical Daily Mail trying to sensationalise and failing! I don't even care who becomes the Tory Leader but they surely cannot do any worse than the smug pratt they had previously!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
16-10-2005, 03:41 PM
I accidentally smoked dope a week ago - and it had no effect on me, although maybe you need more than one puff ???

I was at the pub, and it was live music night - and blummin hot. So i went outside with my drink to cool off. A few of my pals from the pub were out there, and one of them lit a roll up and asked if i wanted a puff. I genuinely thought it was a normal ciggie, so i accepted. It was only when the smoke was in my mouth i could taste that it was sweet.

I styled it out as i didnt want to look totally square, thanked her and went back inside and told Mr.B who thought it was hilarious. But i was a little shocked at my childishness. I mean, of course it was a spliff, why else would she of handed it around !!!

I have never taken drugs in my life, and i wont again. I have to say that i was a little dissapointed that it had no effect :mellow:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
16-10-2005, 03:49 PM
This thing with David Cameron is becoming stupid. And the daft thing is that the vast majority of the GBP can see that - sadly the newspapers can't!!!

Who gives a chuff whether he has smoked a joint or not?? It only makes him as normal as most of the younger [and I AM including myself in that bracket] GBP.

I wish he would just come out and say 'OK I smoked the odd joint - so what'??

Far better that than old Kenneth Clarke, who likes his cigars and spouts rubbish!!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

16-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Flip Wrote:Far better that than old Kenneth Clarke, who likes his cigars and spouts rubbish!!!

I am surprised he is still on the go, he looks ill and as if he is about to drop down dead any minute!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
17-10-2005, 09:24 AM
Hey it worked for Clinton....just as long as you don't inhale! :naughty:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
17-10-2005, 09:24 AM
Bonsai Wrote:I accidentally smoked dope a week ago - and it had no effect on me, although maybe you need more than one puff ???

I was at the pub, and it was live music night - and blummin hot. So i went outside with my drink to cool off. A few of my pals from the pub were out there, and one of them lit a roll up and asked if i wanted a puff. I genuinely thought it was a normal ciggie, so i accepted. It was only when the smoke was in my mouth i could taste that it was sweet.

I styled it out as i didnt want to look totally square, thanked her and went back inside and told Mr.B who thought it was hilarious. But i was a little shocked at my childishness. I mean, of course it was a spliff, why else would she of handed it around !!!

I have never taken drugs in my life, and i wont again. I have to say that i was a little dissapointed that it had no effect :mellow:

:w00t: i think you are meant to have more than one puff to get some effect from it Bon, they always used to make me so hungry afterwards i never figured out why! but i had the munchies big time and my leg i could'nt keep it still. Huh
17-10-2005, 11:01 AM
According to a little birdie mate in the know, this is going to be the cause of the downfall of certain MP's. It is known who has been doing what to whom, and once the Tory Elecion is sorted, the sh*t is gonna hit the fan big time. Seems this was one witch hunt too far and those resposible are going to be "encouraged" to p** off!:bye:

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Should Smoking Be Banned Outside? Seabreeze 4 769 16-11-2007 12:02 PM
Last Post: Slipper
  Smoking ban. Do addicts deserve free speech? IsLe Of WeAtHeR 3 615 25-03-2006 09:37 AM
Last Post: bridge
  Smoking Banned Seabreeze 56 3,483 28-02-2006 08:41 PM
Last Post: Rob
  Smoking at work maxine 17 1,647 21-09-2005 07:27 PM
Last Post: Normal1
  Smoking Ban tonee 105 5,492 12-04-2005 04:42 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  Dupe the dope or crack the coke Slipper 9 1,215 21-01-2005 08:18 PM
Last Post: claire
  Smoking to be banned in Scotland! Bella 29 2,830 16-11-2004 10:28 AM
Last Post: Andrea