Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Eviction Next? More Eviction Tricks?
16-07-2005, 05:31 PM

Okay, as Derek has already pointed out, there are too many people still left in the house.

Maybe it will be a double eviction next? Trouble is, we all desperately want Makosi out, but if its left to the Housemates (who for some reason think she is wonderful), she will never be nominated again !!!!

I think there will definitely be a double eviction, a possible eviction on the wrong day (just to wrong foot them), and maybe the type of eviction that Stuart got last year during his party (via the diary room, completely unannounced) - which was superb !!!!!!!

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2005, 05:43 PM
They must wonder though why makosi is soo unpopular with the public.
kamal with his over active imagination must be going through hell.
"she's a mole, but why do they hate her" "maybe they are pretending to hate her, maybe she wasn't even part of the nominations" kamals head explodes.

I think the next eviction has to be unexpected, although yesterday's was fantastic, they had too long to think about the what ifs and it would have been a whole lot better if they had suspected nothing.
BB should have tried harder to make them believe that they had already told the two lies.

I thinbk it would be a master stroke if BB pretended that they had left the sound link on on the live show (like they did by accident last year!) and stir it up with news of another bedsit or transfer, maybe it could even be done on BBLB

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
16-07-2005, 05:54 PM
I loved the eviction last night and look forward to more like it.

Come on BB..we want evil, we want suprise, we want more tears..YEAH!
16-07-2005, 05:55 PM
I'm hoping the public vote is honoured by Makosi getting a surprise kick-out during the week.

This would be good for lots of reasons, not least to quieten the fairly large minority of people who were disenchanted with their public vote being "hi-jacked" by the HMs making their choice as they did.

I'm hoping that this was the whole point of the way they did it! As it sets up the surprise eviction as one that the public has already voted on - so not only is it a surprise for Makosi, but for us too! (and as mentioned, makes all the people who voted very happy as our vote is seen to be honoured).

This would be a very smart way of BB doing it (again, I have not seen any other BBs to know if they have done this before, did they?).

AND it satisfies Derek's observation that there are two many people in the house. If you look at the number of people left, and the number of weeks left, there HAS to be a double eviction some time, and what better way than to use the existing public vote on Makosi?
17-07-2005, 09:51 PM
Im pretty sure that by now the Psychologists who give BB their ideas for evictions etc, have picked up on the fact about just how dreadfully vain the Housemates are about their eviction outfits.

Wouldnt it be good if they had some sort of fancy dress party and got them all to dress as vegetables or something and then call one of them into the Diary Room, lock the Diary Room door and evict them immediately (like they did with Stuart last year).

Not only would you have the shock of sudden eviction, but they would then appear at the top of the stairs to face their public, wearing no make up and dressed as a tomato or a carrot....... :w00t:

Ohhhhhhhh I wish they would do that. Kemal, Orlaith and Makosi in particular would be SO gutted and wouldnt see the funny side AT ALL !!!

17-07-2005, 11:03 PM
Pandora you are evil, or as Science would say "EEEEE....vIL"
18-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Hey Pand, could the dog suits they are now wearing be IT!!!

Makosi comes out dressed as a pooch. LOL
18-07-2005, 04:27 PM
sayangmouse Wrote:Hey Pand, could the dog suits they are now wearing be IT!!!

Makosi comes out dressed as a pooch. LOL

Oh my god, you know they might JUST do it???? They are cruel enough... lololol....

Makosi - a dog. How apt.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

18-07-2005, 11:01 PM
What ever they do they've gotta get some bodies out of that house SOON! I can't beleive there's still NINE of them in there and and only about three weeks to go.

When will this madness end? seriously ... when WILL it end?!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
19-07-2005, 06:06 AM
What is the last day?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Taxi for Makosi!! / Her Eviction Interview !! Buzz 29 3,241 24-08-2005 02:24 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Eviction banners sayangmouse 2 743 10-08-2005 06:10 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Eviction poll Bob 16 2,045 03-08-2005 07:35 PM
Last Post: Rob
  Housemates' Reaction To The Eviction Lie This Friday..... Pandora 18 1,838 16-07-2005 04:20 PM
Last Post: Bob
  Fastastic Double Cross !!!! Roll on Friday borneobabe 20 2,161 14-07-2005 07:12 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Does anyone know the song that was played in lesley's eviction night? JaYC 31 3,067 08-07-2005 10:08 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Eviction night outfits Dolores 14 1,682 08-07-2005 09:13 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Will there be more than one eviction tonight..... Bella 10 1,244 01-07-2005 07:59 PM
  Another eviction poll! Bob 18 2,043 19-06-2005 11:59 AM