Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Jeopardy
18-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Double Jeopardy

I read the write-up on this and looked forward to watching it. About half an hour into it I realised I'd seen it before Sad

It was still a good watch though :thumbsup:
Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2005, 06:04 PM
Double Jeopardy
Critique Wrote:I read the write-up on this and looked forward to watching it. About half an hour into it I realised I'd seen it before Sad

It was still a good watch though :thumbsup:

Your lucky Crit - I got to about half way through the bit after the news - like about 15 mins before it finished before I realised I had also seen it before!!

Yup but it was still a good watch - shall we just call it a 'senior moment'??

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-08-2005, 06:07 PM
Double Jeopardy
I hadn't seen this before and I thought it was ok. But it is not a film I would watch again!
19-08-2005, 08:20 AM
Double Jeopardy
I thought this was a fantastic film. I enjoyed every cotton pickin moment of it. Smile

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
19-08-2005, 10:47 AM
Double Jeopardy
It's one of those films that does the rounds about once a year and this time I resisted the temptation to watch it again...although it is rather good! :thumbsup:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
20-08-2005, 05:31 PM
Double Jeopardy
I enjoyed this - I havent seen it before, although I was a bit miffed about the news for half an hour before the end!!! I kinda lost "momentum" by the time it re-started!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user