Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dracula
27-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Dracula

I like Marc Warren so I for one will be tuning into this

Quote:Thursday 28 December 2006, 9pm, BBC One

Marc Warren stars as Count Dracula in a stylish, sexy and erotic re-working of Bram Stoker's classic chiller.

Lord Holmwood (Dan Stevens) is due to marry his sweetheart, Lucy (Sophia Myles), but hides a terrible secret - he has syphilis, so cannot consummate the marriage without infecting his bride.

His determination to find a cure leads him to a legendary being with extraordinary powers - Count Dracula (Marc Warren).

It's not long before he realises what a terrible evil he's unleashed, and has to call on the vampire scholar, Abraham Van Helsing (David Suchet) to help him rid the world of his nemesis.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Dracula
mmmm, me too! Marc Warren is a brilliant actor and can't wait to see him as Dracula - I'll have to tape this as we have the feuding inlaws coming over tomorrow evening.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-12-2006, 10:34 AM
Dracula
Bit disappointing as, in my book, Dracula should be sexy - Marc Warren didn't do it for me. It was a bit boring too.
29-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Dracula
maxine Wrote:Bit disappointing as, in my book, Dracula should be sexy - Marc Warren didn't do it for me. It was a bit boring too.

Couldnt agree more. I didnt watch it for this very reason.

I love Bram Stokers Dracula with Gary Oldman who was sex on legs in his top hat and round mirrored glasses. Marc Warren is soooo not attractive to me, and Dracula should be.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
29-12-2006, 04:39 PM
Dracula
Bonsai Wrote:Couldnt agree more. I didnt watch it for this very reason.

I love Bram Stokers Dracula with Gary Oldman who was sex on legs in his top hat and round mirrored glasses. Marc Warren is soooo not attractive to me, and Dracula should be.

Absolutely spot on Bonnie.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]