Looks like poor old Bez is worrying BB:

http://channels.aolsvc.co.uk/news/articl...3109990009

[Image: FXCD0011.JPG]

Dillon, one of my cats who died on New Years Eve. :sad:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Drugs Counsellor on Stand-by for Bez
There are rumours galore flying round about Bez just now, including that the police are waiting to arrest him the minute he leaves the house for being a 'user'.

Seems like the media should get their facts right, if Bez was doing that bad BB would have taken him out of there by now, it would be more than their life's worth to keep him in.

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
19-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Eternity Wrote:There are rumours galore flying round about Bez just now, including that the police are waiting to arrest him the minute he leaves the house for being a 'user'.

Seems like the media should get their facts right, if Bez was doing that bad BB would have taken him out of there by now, it would be more than their life's worth to keep him in.

FFS (not at you Eternity!!!!)....Its no good going for a ganja smoker - we want the streets cleaned up of the FILTH like Heroin and Crack, not some ex dancer who is past his best, who smokes a bit of weed.........

FECKING MEDIA BULLS**T AGAIN!!!!!!!! I despise the gutter press with a passion!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
19-01-2005, 07:03 PM
Eternity Wrote:There are rumours galore flying round about Bez just now, including that the police are waiting to arrest him the minute he leaves the house for being a 'user'.

I find that very very hard to beleive!!! Contrary to popular beleif all coppers aren't ********!!! In fact in todays police vs drugs culture it would be very surprising if they took this tact .... it's all about rehabilitation these days. Arresting Bez would send out a very poor message to lots and lots of good people working very hard with kids and addicts.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-01-2005, 07:29 PM
That's the point I am making to this thread, that there are masses of lousy rumours floating round about Bez just now in the media. Besides, the fact is that they would be unable to arrest Bez unless he is in possession of anything - and I doubt very much that he will be when he leaves the house.

I would just like to know where these rumours are coming from - someone is scared he may actually win, and is trying to ensure he won't.......could that be BB I wonder? Yea, I know, I'm a sceptic!

19-01-2005, 10:27 PM
I don't understand why people are so against Bez.Yes, he obviously has Ozzy type problems, ie he has fried a bit of his brain with drugs, but he seems like a really nice, happy guy. I always thought he was a prat with the Mondays, but I've changed my mind, he seems like a bloke I'd like to go for a drink with. He treats people well, and all he seems to want is some alcohol, and some (decent) company. Not too much to ask surely?

[Image: FXCD0011.JPG]

Dillon, one of my cats who died on New Years Eve. :sad:
19-01-2005, 10:32 PM
Thanks Lyndsay, I was begining to feel a bit lonely in here! Smile

I like the guy, warts and all!

19-01-2005, 10:55 PM
Now someone tell me he's not a decent guy! He and Jeremy know that they heard a lot of boos, but Bez can see how upset Caprice is about this, and is continuously reassuring her he heard a lot of cheers for her.

He may be freaky, but he sure as hell is caring for other peoples feelings!

19-01-2005, 11:01 PM
Eternity Wrote:Now someone tell me he's not a decent guy! He and Jeremy know that they heard a lot of boos, but Bez can see how upset Caprice is about this, and is continuously reassuring her he heard a lot of cheers for her.

He may be freaky, but he sure as hell is caring for other peoples feelings!

Agreed Eternity! He is a very caring guy!
19-01-2005, 11:18 PM
Wow, this is freaky, I'm sure I've read these last few posts before, deja vu an all that:blink:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user