Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumper or Dumpee??
24-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Dumper or Dumpee??

Following on from Karen's thread entitled 'What would you Do?' and Cat and Dab's comments on dumping ex's and being dumped by ex's - I thought we ought to have a thread about dumping and being dumped.

Do you have any good stories of being the dumper or the dumpee??

Go on spill the beans ....

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2005, 11:48 AM
Dumper or Dumpee??
I walked in on my drummer boyfriend of 14 years tonsil surfing with his lady singer in my own front room.

I think that constitutes being dumped!! :blink: :laugh:

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
24-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Dumper or Dumpee??
I once dumped a boyfriend over the phone when I was 13, by pretending I was my brother and saying I didn't want to see him any more.

I was usually the dumpee. :cry:
24-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Dumper or Dumpee??
Patsy Wrote:I once dumped a boyfriend over the phone when I was 13, by pretending I was my brother and saying I didn't want to see him any more.

. :cry:

Do you think he beleived you Pats?? :laugh:

24-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Dumper or Dumpee??
Well he didn't phone back!!
24-06-2005, 01:25 PM
Dumper or Dumpee??
The most cruel dump I ever did was when I met this beautiful English boy in Italy on a skiing trip - we wrote to each other for ages and ages. His parents eventually invited me down to stay with him and his family in London.

So I went, when I got there I sharp realised this beautiful boy was more in love with himself than Adonis. So I became friends with his best mate, I don't think I really actually dumped him as such - but after the week was up he and his best mate took me to the station to wave me off - I kissed this boy on the cheek and then snogged his best mate on the platform - I think he got the message.

24-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Dumper or Dumpee??
Its been a while, but i think it was 50/50.

The worst time i was dumped was at senior school. I had been dating this lad called Tristan for about 2 years. We stuck to one another like glue, and i really thought we would marry. I spent more time around his house than i did my own. He then went to a party for the drama students (he was a great actor and i always wonder if he is now in films) and he got off with this walrus called Michelle. She was about 6 foot high, and 6 foot round and dog ugly. It made me feel terrible, and the bad thing was - Tristan never told me, i had to find out when all the other students showed me the photos :devil: So he kinda dumped me.

BUT i got my revenge. We had patched things up when i started my driving lessons. Mr.B came to collect me from the house, and Tristan was there too. For some reason Tristan was really jealous, and he said what could he give me when i could have a man with a car and money. I thought he was crazy - i mean, he was my driving instructor. But sure enough - things did develop there, and i dropped Tristan like a hot brick. It was like he had a premonition (sp) though - as why else would he imagine that some mature instructor would fancy a school girl like me ????

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
24-06-2005, 04:33 PM
Dumper or Dumpee??
I have never been dumped............ever.

If I did finish with someone I just used to tell them to their face. I was very straight forward like that.
24-06-2005, 05:26 PM
Dumper or Dumpee??
My first serious boyfriend dumped me, I was mortified. He rode a motorbike and I used to melt at his long legs in his tight jeans and black leather jacket, loved snuggling up on the back of the bike - felt like a queen whizzing along with him.

He was the one to which I made a gift of my Precious Cherry.

He started seeing someone else behind my back - she was older and not as innocent as me (I was 16), I found out but didn't care I was so smitten. He eventually broke up with me. I really thought my world had stopped and I was going to die - I sobbed and sobbed for days.

That was the first and last time I was dumped.

I still bump into him around town and we always have a chat. When I first told him how he broke my heart he was very suprised that I had been so hurt.

He's a bit of a sad soul now.
24-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Dumper or Dumpee??
What goes around, comes around...........