Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Earliest memories...
17-01-2005, 01:56 PM
Earliest memories...

What are your earliest memories? (it they are terrible then think of another, I don't want to depress anybody!!)

One of my earliest is kissing my mum's friends son around the side of my house!! Not with tongues but lingering kisses!!

Another is getting poo'd on by a pigeon!

I remember crying because I got to Nursery and discovered I had no panties on!

When I started school I asked the teacher if I could go to the loo... she must have thought I was lying so she told me no. I just wee'd on the chair! She was most distressed!! That taught her!!! :bye:

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Earliest memories...
My earlier memory is of playing on a rocking horse at the dentists surgery. I must've been about 3 and having my first kiddies appt. I must be the only kid in the world who LOVED going to the dentist - all because of that rocking horse!

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-01-2005, 02:13 PM
Earliest memories...
I can remember three nightmares from when I was four and five, all as clear as the night I had them. In fact I can remember quite alot of my dreams from when I was little. :blink:

I remember the silver jubilee celebrations when I was three.....I dropped my egg in the egg and spoon race and went screaming to my mum....the thing was I was the only one not cheating...this has been proven through photographic eviedence from the time! :angry:

I can remember getting over excited when we had baby hamsters and let them run around the room. I was three and jumped up and down....unfortunately I landed on one of them and killed it.....I was heart broken! :sad:

I remember the very start and finish of my criminal career....it lasted all of 10mins and I have felt ashamed and not put a foot wrong legally ever since....I was 5! :unsure:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
17-01-2005, 04:31 PM
Earliest memories...
I remember standing at the kitchen sink next to my Dad, tugging at his trouser leg saying, "Mommy Mommy" and him saying, "its Daddy darlin...." He remembers it too and says I was three. (Obviously a rather confused three, my Dad didnt wear a dress or anything :blink: )

I had my tonsils out at three years old and remember weeing the hospital bed and the Nurse being cross. The ol bat.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
17-01-2005, 04:59 PM
Earliest memories...
Pandora Wrote:I had my tonsils out at three years old and remember weeing the hospital bed and the Nurse being cross. The ol bat.

Awww, Pan poor you, but did you get any ice-cream? I have never had my tonsils out but everyone I know who has got lots of ice-cream!!

I remember when my dad was just out of hospital, he had either just had his kidney or his appendix removed and was upstairs in bed. The baker's van came into our street. My mum had to dash out and get something and she told me to watch the toast - so I did..........right to the point that it went on fire!!! I just screamed and screamed and my poor dad had to limp downstairs to see what all the fuss was about! What on earth was my mum thinking about!!??? :blink: :blink:

I also remember the day my dad came home with pains and the doctor had to be rushed to see him. The ambulance came with the sirens blaring and I was crying at the door seeing my daddy getting put into the ambulance. I remember visiting him lots in hospital and having to stay in Edinburgh with friends and going to the swing park.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
17-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Earliest memories...
Bella Wrote:I also remember the day my dad came home with pains and the doctor had to be rushed to see him. The ambulance came with the sirens blaring and I was crying at the door seeing my daddy getting put into the ambulance. I remember visiting him lots in hospital and having to stay in Edinburgh with friends and going to the swing park.

You sound like you had a lot to deal with at a young age! Poor thing.

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
17-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Earliest memories...
Quote:[QUOTE=Bella]Awww, Pan poor you, but did you get any ice-cream? I have never had my tonsils out but everyone I know who has got lots of ice-cream!!

:offtopic: but a small point of interest here. Did you know they make you eat toast and cornflakes after having your tonsils out now! or is that just our local hospital being sadistic?
17-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Earliest memories...
[QUOTE=Buzz]
Quote:
:offtopic: but a small point of interest here. Did you know they make you eat toast and cornflakes after having your tonsils out now! or is that just our local hospital being sadistic?
Oooh maybe thats a way of getting you to discharge yerself and free up a bed? :blink: I remember getting loooooads of ice cream at the time and being really pleased that our cat (who previously had studiously ignored me), really fussed me up when I got back.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
17-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Earliest memories...
I can't think of anything worse than a ton of ice cream!!! Give me toast and crisps any day - I'll show 'em how hard I am!!!!

I remember my sister and I cutting up paper fishes and putting them into her bucket [of bucket and spade fame] taking the bucket full of water and paper fishes to show my Dad. My sister tripped at the crucial moment and spilt the whole bucket of water over my Dad's lap.

He was bleedin furious - and I then remember seeing his naked willy and stuff whilst he was changing, as I passed his bedroom!! I was not only horrified but traumatised for ages - ewe!!!! :sick: :shock: I was about 6 years old.

I think my earliest memory is of me pooing on a wooden step between our split level 1970's lounge dining room - my Mum laughing at me and then cleaning it up. That is it - but my sister must have just been born - as I remember an old fashioned carry cot in the corner of the dining room with a baby in it, I am assuming it was my sister - so that must have been when I was about 26 months or so.
17-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Earliest memories...
I remember the night my first sister was born. I was 2 years, 4 months and 5 days old. I was wearing a towel round my shoulders like a cape and a pair of my Nan's knickers like a batman helmet/mask, and trampolining on the sofa, and getting away with it because everyone was occupied elsewhere. :devil: