Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Eastenders ......
31-10-2004, 04:46 PM
Eastenders ......

We seem to have lost all our other TV threads during the move, which is a shame, so Im starting a new one up on here.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2004, 11:43 PM
Eastenders ......
Little Mo is back, and seems to have lost her Frank Spencer impression, thank god. And Ol' David Radford/Graham the rapist must be quids in at the moment, with all this work he's getting !
03-11-2004, 12:16 AM
Eastenders ......
Not seen Eastenders properly for ages, and being a Londoner I never felt that I would say this but........it is bloomin' pants!!

Still, if little Mo shakes off her passive demeanour, that can only be a good thing - and a return to some decent acting would certainly be welcome.
I may even start tuning into the Sunday omnibus again!
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2004, 10:23 AM
Eastenders ......
I love eastenders, but im fed up with Kat. Why oh why was she trying hard to save her marriage a few weeks ago, and then she turns up again an alcoholic ??? I would of thought it takes longer than 21 days to become that addicted :confused:

Its good to see Little Mo back in the show. I wish they hadnt brought in the new Slater girl though. She could give Demi a run for her money. They are both irritating.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
03-11-2004, 11:28 PM
Eastenders ......
The new Slater girl cant act her way out of a paper bag. She made Gary Hobbs, on Tuesday night, look like Laurence Olivier ..... Rolleyes
09-11-2004, 03:40 PM
Eastenders ......
Has anyone read anything about the guy who plays Spencer Moon allegedly trying to kill himself ?

My niece mentioned it last night while we were watching Eastenders - which I had to switch over in the end because it had the appalling acting of Spencer, the new Slater girl AND Micky and Jules on it ! Argggh ...........
09-11-2004, 05:25 PM
Eastenders ......
Pandora Wrote:Has anyone read anything about the guy who plays Spencer Moon allegedly trying to kill himself ?

My niece mentioned it last night while we were watching Eastenders - which I had to switch over in the end because it had the appalling acting of Spencer, the new Slater girl AND Micky and Jules on it ! Argggh ...........

Yes, I heard about that - the Sun have run a story saying that due to speculation over his sexuality he booked himself into a hotel, took an overdose of paracetemol and slit his wrists.
Find all posts by this user
09-11-2004, 08:12 PM
Eastenders ......
Is it me or is Sharon's hair getting more like My Little Pony every day?? Tonight it was just RIDICULOUS. All you can see of her now is the hair and the infamous Black Jacket (which features so often it was recently nominated for Best Supporting Actor at the recent soap awards).

Little Mo seems to have forgotten to talk in her usual squeaky voice and has gone all posh, Alfie has forgotten Kat ever existed, no one seems to have Kat's phone number so they can call her and ask when she's coming home, Ian and Jane have both been abducted by aliens, Chrissie seems to have forgotten all about her job at the nail salon, Sam is on the world's longest ever honeymoon, and no one has bothered to ask what happened to Sarah the Stalker after her arrest. Janine still hasn't been tried for the murder of Laura but is still locked up, no one ever wonders what happened to Lynne, and Pat has completely disappeared.

Oh well, just another day in the life of EastEnders.
09-11-2004, 11:15 PM
Eastenders ......
Sharon's hair tonight was beyond embarrassing ....
10-11-2004, 10:19 AM
Eastenders ......
I agree with you about sharons hair. It was very Farrah, and so blonde it was almost white. I think long hair suits her, but it looks very wig like.

I really like Chrissie as a character. I think she has been good for the show. I thought last night scene with them modelling the clothes was funny (which makes a change for Eastenders !!).

I cant stand the new Slater girl though - we have enough rough 'out for what they can get' characters in the square (the family that contains Demi, but i cant remember their surname either). Why did they feel the need to bring in another horrid scheming person ?

Im glad that Little Mo is back though. I love seeing her and Billy together. I just hope they remain happy as we need one good loving relationship in the show. And isnt the baby just adorable (unlike Traceys cabbage patch doll in Corrie).

So - Martin and Sonia are off to pastures new for a while, so i doubt we will see them for a few months.

And whats happened to Patrick and Yolande (sp). Have they gone on holiday in the show, and ive just forgotten ? They arent seen anywhere, and they were always regulars in the pub.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Eastenders? Tigereye 4 1,033 02-11-2007 09:29 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Eastenders Critique 31 3,926 18-04-2007 10:32 AM
Last Post: Punkyfish
  EastEnders Pandora 96 9,315 21-09-2006 10:23 AM
Last Post: MariaRob