Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastenders
23-11-2006, 04:52 PM
Eastenders

Has everyone given up on this now or is anyone still watching?

I must admit the storylines have been awful lately and I've missed a lot but I just wondered if I'm right in thinking that Ian has no intention of marrying Jane - he's just setting her up so that he can humiliate her on the big day as payback for her affair with Grant?

He just seems to do that horrible "smirk" when the wedding's mentioned and he cancelled the reception that she booked didn't he?

Is he just going to do like dirty Den did with Angie all those years ago when he gave her the divorce papers as her Christmas present do you think? Ian's "present" will be to leave her standing at the altar I think.
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Eastenders
Ive stopped watching it. I think I stopped when Phil 'Im reading my words off a card' Daniels came into it, along with Honey. Both as wooden as my skirting board.

Its a pile of utter cac.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2006, 09:11 AM
Eastenders
I dont watch it very often. Just enough to know a few of the storylines. Its one of those soaps that if i dont see it for days, im really not bothered.

Honey completely does my head in. Why did they bring in a 'Little Mo' replica ? I really dont like Sean, who seem to have no depth, and no character.

All in all, it is a bore fest.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
24-11-2006, 10:05 AM
Eastenders
I watch it if it's on and I'm sat there in front of the box,but like bons I ain't bovvered.

Nearly all the characters irritate or bore me, the storylines are weak and the dialogue laughable. I'm sure Peggy said exactly the same lines twice in one episode and obviously the writer/director couldn't be arsed to re-write them....

And wtf is Phil's lawyer about?:bored:

Give us a break........

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
25-11-2006, 08:24 AM
Eastenders
I hardly ever watch anymore and i am bemused as to why it wins any awards.
01-12-2006, 12:41 PM
Eastenders
If your mum told you she had a brain tumour wouldn't you be on to the hospital like a hot snot finding out all about it - prognosis, treatment, care in the home etc?

Oh no, just dumping your girlfriend is the way to go apparantly.:wacko:

And the whole Ian/Jane wedding fiaso is just lazy writing.

might watch tonight though!:kid:

bam bam
24-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Eastenders
I havent seen this for so many months, I barely know who anyone is in it anymore.

However, walnut faced Pawwwwleeen is going to cark it on Christmas Day (murdered even, maybe), so I may have to watch to see what happens.

24-12-2006, 06:18 PM
Eastenders
Well, if you do watch Pan, let me know what happens as i wont be able to watch tomorrow (TV's are banned at my mums house on Xmas Day)

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
24-12-2006, 11:46 PM
Eastenders
Well I mentioned it to Mr Pan and he looked horrified at the thought of having to sit through Eastenders, complete with snow (it always snows at Christmas in Walford), people selling chestnuts on street corners, a band playing etc..... Its the east end but not as we know it....... lol. :laugh:

Ill try and snuck a glance though.

26-12-2006, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2006 12:20 PM by Pandora.)
Eastenders
Okay Bonnie, I saw the late episode of EE. Briefly here is what happened :-

Stacey, now the next reincarnation of Kat Slater had an outburst in the Vic, got thrown out and Max (Bradley's Dad) followed her back to the house where they snogged and bonked.

Mysteriously, Tanya didnt question for nearly two hours where her husband had got to.

Stacey threatened to tell all about the bonking episode, after Max told her it was all a mistake. He then changed tack, told his son, Bradley (who was warming to Stacey again), not to bother with her, and then stood at the bar of the Queen Vic squeezing Stacey's bum after she went back and apologised.

We had the usual EE 'comedy' moment *deep sigh* with Minty falling off a ladder and Phil Mitchell having to take Mintys place as Santa. Incidentally Steve McFadden who plays Phil looks like he is heading for an imminent heart attack, such is the colour of his face. His blood pressure must be sky high. Oh and his Santa was the stuff of nightmares.

Wossername and Billy Mitchell return from the hospital saying Petal is getting better.

The antichrist, Ben Mitchell, plays tricks on everyone throughout the night, sticking a smoke bomb in the fire and smoking out the pub, much to the mirth of his father and the pished off-ness of everyone else. His relationship with the unlikely girlfriend of Phil deteriorated even further.

Pauline is packing her stuff. A black cab is waiting outside. Sonia decides to go over to the house for one last attempt at keeping her in Walford. Pauline is vile to Sonia, Sonia is vile back and all sorts of past memories and nasty things are said, culminating in Pauline throwing insults at Sonia calling her family scum, saying she should be ashamed at getting pregnant at - what was it, 9 or something? - and the fact shes been a lesbian, then she hasnt been, then shes back with Martin etc etc........ Sonia gives her a sidewinder of a smack and Pauline falls on the floor smashing a glass bowl. Sonia is immediately sorry but Pauline tells her to get out. As Sonia leaves, we see a Christmas card leaning against the living room window that has been left there secretly by the little girl Rebecca (who has obviously seen the fight). Later, back at the pub, we see Rebecca giving Sonia scared looks.

Pauline then dwells on stuff and changes her mind about going. By now the black cab must be up to about £60 quid. She rings Martins phone but he doesnt hear it. She leaves a message on it and then goes over to Dots to leave Rebecca her present, then realises they are all at the pub. She turns to go over to The Vic and as she crosses the square she rubs her head and starts looking woozy. She gets to Arthurs bench and collapses. (at this point I burst out laughing because as she fell heavily, Betty the dog was right at her feet and Pauline nearly fell on her, causing Betty to yelp in fright).

Everyone at the pub realises its snowing and come outside for a snowball fight and Dot discovers Pauline's body. Martin suddenly discovers he has medical powers and just by kneeling two feet away announces to all that "She's DEAAAAADDDDDDDD!!!!"

heh.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Eastenders? Tigereye 4 1,133 02-11-2007 09:29 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  EastEnders Pandora 96 10,244 21-09-2006 10:23 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Eastenders ...... Pandora 439 29,345 12-10-2005 06:04 PM
Last Post: Pandora