Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easter weekend
09-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Easter weekend

So what are you all up to folks?

I've got the Portsmouth contingent up on Saturday and I'm really looking forward to a good old family get together. The inlaws are coming over for tea too. They haven't seen my family (the Portsmouth contingent) since my son's first birthday (he's 13 in a weeks time). *Note to self - hide the remote control and the newspaper from my dad*

Then, either Easter Sunday or Monday it's over to the inlaws for feasting, flapping and finger wiping (my 2 nieces and nephew under 6 are going to be there, although the in inlaws do always ask my 14 year old and 12 year old if they've got sticky fingers).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Easter weekend
I've got rellies visiting as well.

My brother and his 7 year old daughter, brothers girlfriend and her 8 year old son.
We are going to fit them in somehow:wacko:

They come up on Good Friday, and go back easter monday.
So on Saturday we are going to a place called "The Dinosaur park" It's great and the kids love it. Slides and climbing frames that are made out of dinosaurs, petting farms, loads of rope/bridge/log climbing stuff.
Just the thing you need to tire out all the kids.

[Image: 429.gif]
09-04-2006, 02:29 PM
Easter weekend
I've got a lovely weekend, only myself and the delightful Fredmeister as all the other rabble are off to Holland for Sams Football tournement.

The only plans I have are going to sisters for dinner on the sunday - which will sap up monday too as will be recovering.

Otherwise I will eat when I want, what I want and do what I want and the house will stay tidy for a whole weekend.

:yahoo:
09-04-2006, 02:42 PM
Easter weekend
I'm supposed to be visiting friends at the begining of the weekend. I've been told I can expect to be spoiled rotten - isn't that great!!

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
09-04-2006, 02:47 PM
Easter weekend
Fee For All Wrote:I'm supposed to be visiting friends at the begining of the weekend. I've been told I can expect to be spoiled rotten - isn't that great!!
Oh Fee that sounds awful :glare:

I shall be going to my sisters, where my brother, his wife and two nephews will be, along with my father, his wife and their child(oh joy:glare: ). There will be 14 of us in total. I shall probably end up doing most of the cooking aswell:evilmad:

After dinner I shall be getting extremely drunk and probably end up offending dad's wife (I usually manage it somehow) Oh the joys of family life.

Still it could be worse - I could be with the in laws...:shutup:
Find all posts by this user
09-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Easter weekend
I'm in for a weekend of swearing, cursing and general bad temper as Mr C attempts to decorate new kitchen, fit new flooring and install new units. Anyone want a guest for Easter - pleeeeease Sad

Edit to say, not all in a weekend of course, he has the following week off work too.
09-04-2006, 04:19 PM
Easter weekend
maxine Wrote:So what are you all up to folks?

I've got the Portsmouth contingent up on Saturday and I'm really looking forward to a good old family get together. The inlaws are coming over for tea too. They haven't seen my family (the Portsmouth contingent) since my son's first birthday (he's 13 in a weeks time). *Note to self - hide the remote control and the newspaper from my dad*

oh no! I didn't realise they would be there ... do mum and dad know?! will dad not be allowed to fart or burp for the whole day either!!

For easter weekend on the Saturday I shall, as the good Maxine says, be going to visit her and on the Sunday at 7am I shall be going to the annual outdoor church service for my son's sailing club as it is the start of the season. Last year's was even worse that usual as the clocks when forward the same day so it was really 6am ... it was a killer. We've always had fine weather in the past, so Im keeping my fingers crossed time (and my legs as there is no toilet there ... only the sea!) for fine weather.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
11-04-2006, 09:09 AM
Easter weekend
Critique Wrote:I'm in for a weekend of swearing, cursing and general bad temper

....oh dear, are you on the whiskey again then Crit?!! :kid:

my son has just shouted out to me from the front room "What are we doing for Easter Sunday" .... ahhh methinks he wants to go to church to find out the true meaning of Easter ... or he wants the family round for a gathering and a roast dinner ... or or he wants to get me an Easter egg ..........

but NO!! when I asked "why" he said "cos there's an all new episode of The Simpson's on !!! :wacko: ... that's my boy!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
11-04-2006, 09:16 AM
Easter weekend
I havent got any plans for this weekend. I will be continuing with the decorating of the lounge .... and i will probably get drunk once or twice.

Thats it :wink2:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
11-04-2006, 09:41 AM
Easter weekend
I will have the pleasure of Good Friday traffic as I head down to Newquay to spend the weekend with my brothers family...then I get to do the whole 'Yay, let's go sit in traffic!' thing again on B/H Monday as I have to get back for work...Sad

Can you sense that I am not looking forward to this trip...even if it will be nice to see the family...:unsure:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What Are You Doing This Weekend? ils 976 52,305 10-05-2010 02:15 PM
Last Post: Groucho
  Easter Bonsai 15 2,726 09-04-2007 01:30 AM
Last Post: Northern angel
  Weird Weekend Bonsai 16 3,142 12-01-2007 11:24 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Easter Wishes. Northern angel 8 1,532 14-04-2006 08:47 AM
Last Post: Critique
  Weekend Breakfast! Mars 14 2,809 28-02-2006 04:49 PM
Last Post: Mars
  What shouldn't you be doing now but might do at the weekend because you're not sure h survivorfan 216 11,241 22-08-2005 05:32 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Easter Holidays PJ 23 3,111 21-03-2005 12:18 PM
Last Post: tonee
  Easter Critique 10 1,980 14-03-2005 11:21 PM
Last Post: Woodstock
  The Easter Masked Ball Ceridwen 68 5,403 08-03-2005 09:15 PM
Last Post: claire
  My Weekend! ils 5 1,588 08-11-2004 03:49 PM
Last Post: Bella