Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eating Contests
22-08-2005, 09:40 AM
Eating Contests

Did anyone see this last night ? I didnt, as in the paper they mentioned a brain eating competition .... which would of made me vom instantly.

But i am intregued. Did they really eat brains :blink:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2005, 09:58 AM
Eating Contests
I did see a little bit of this Bonnie and all I saw them eat was hotdogs and pork pies.

It followed the UK champion (18 pork pies in 12 minutes) to America where he competed in the World Championships. He managed 10 hotdogs in 12 minutes the winner ate 49 :wacko: :sick:
22-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Eating Contests
ilovesurvivor Wrote:I did see a little bit of this Bonnie and all I saw them eat was hotdogs and pork pies.

It followed the UK champion (18 pork pies in 12 minutes) to America where he competed in the World Championships. He managed 10 hotdogs in 12 minutes the winner ate 49 :wacko: :sick:

It truly sounds revolting doesnt it. I mean, all this talk right now about people not eating the right things, and obesity - and still people have these eating competitons. Very strange !!!

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
22-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Eating Contests
It was pretty disgusting. And apparently the hotdogs they used are not like the ones we have here but very spicy and greasy :sick:
22-08-2005, 07:41 PM
Eating Contests
I saw a bit of this.
But I felt a bit sick and changed channels! :sick:

Old enough to know better... :whistling