Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ecological ar$e wiping
23-04-2007, 12:28 PM
Ecological ar$e wiping

"Singer Sheryl Crow has said a ban on using too much toilet paper should be introduced to help the environment.
Crow has suggested using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required". "

Do you agree with Sheryl that we use too much toilet paper? Are you already stingy with the stuff or do you use reams of it? What happens when three sheets just won't do the job?

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Ecological ar$e wiping
Dirty mare. I bet she stinks like a tramp.

At least 6 sheets for a pee and an varying amount for a poo, dependent upon texture and therefore number of wipes required. Not many things worse than your finger piercing the paper mid wipe, except terminal illness and disease, of course.
23-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Ecological ar$e wiping
is she CRAZY...my ass stinkin' is worse than a whole in the ozone layer!! I will not be told how much tp to use thank you!!:bye:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
25-04-2007, 03:07 PM
Ecological ar$e wiping
Sheryl Crow, must be mad and smelly than.

A friend of mine was in for a surprise in a foreign loo. She had just off loaded a pile and on rising to wipe herself down found no loo roll at all. She thus pondered the buttons at the side and wondered if they might open a toilet roll stash. Ahh and much more to her surprise a shock torrent of tepid water gushed out at her bare rear. In a state of shock she then pondered what to do next when hot air began to blow.

Oh dear another foreign loos tale.

Maureen
Northern angel.

:party2: :sunb: :wine: :artist: :laugh:
28-04-2007, 05:53 PM
Ecological ar$e wiping
I remember many years ago my dad having a rant :ranting: and saying that we were only allowed to use three sheets at a time :wacko:

good grief why only five minutes ago I did a :pooh: that was at least a 10 sheeter times that by the four :pooh: I have a day not to mention all the wees ... well it's quite staggering to think how much I'm clogging up the ecological U-bend: :shocking:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Ecological ar$e wiping
Skanky minx, that Cheryl.

I buy the extra long rolls.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
29-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Ecological ar$e wiping
Maybe we could learn from history. Wasn't it the Romans used a sponge on a stick and a bucket of water? SOunds effective and eco-friendly, although you probably wouldn't want to be last in the queue for the sponge.

Then there was that rhyme we had when I was at primary school:

In days of old when knights were bold
And paper wasn't invented
They wiped their ar$e on bits of grass
And had to be contented

29-04-2007, 10:14 AM
Ecological ar$e wiping
survivorfan Wrote:Maybe we could learn from history. Wasn't it the Romans used a sponge on a stick and a bucket of water? SOunds effective and eco-friendly, although you probably wouldn't want to be last in the queue for the sponge.

...and women used to use towelling and wash it out instead of paper sanitary towels - the old ways are not always the best!

actually I wonder if SC has a view on how many sanitary products a women should use during each cycle?! Huh

... you could always have a row of sticks and sponges hanging up in the bathroom with names on them - and of course one "guest sponge"

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
29-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Ecological ar$e wiping
Good idea but don't forget to leave instructions for your guests or they might end up doing this, which is wrong

[Image: art-fig2.gif]

29-04-2007, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2007 10:40 AM by Dolores.)
Ecological ar$e wiping
so that's why I can never find the bloody scissors! :laugh:

here's something for those who prefer a "hands on approach":

[Image: 19714.jpg]

or how about colour coding:

[Image: 05-08_17019_17020_13139_sponge_on.gif]

and here's a sponge that should be rammed up his own ar&e:

[Image: spongebob.jpg]

... err I've got too much time on my hands haven't I!!