Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editing: A small point
28-11-2004, 02:01 PM

undefined

Just a small point on editing, for the benefit of the (ahem) celebs. When you make your videos (and here I am specifically addressing Nat-leeee) and you cut them to make you look attractive and make you sound good even though you have all the charm of bus stop sick and half the talent (ooh get me) - that is editing to sell, to fool the viewers, if you will.

When the editors of IAC do this to maybe convey a general theme or to shorten a sequence that is also editing and hey guess what - its the same process. :ohmy:

I would say "you cant have your cake and eat it" but then I expect that "she does'nt do cake :devil: "

I bet that if Adolf was alive he would probably be blaming the Pathe News Reel Editor too :laugh:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2004, 04:21 PM
"she doesnt do cake" ..... hahahahahahaha - luv it !:laugh:
28-11-2004, 06:26 PM
isleofweather Wrote:undefined

Just a small point on editing, for the benefit of the (ahem) celebs. When you make your videos (and here I am specifically addressing Nat-leeee) and you cut them to make you look attractive and make you sound good even though you have all the charm of bus stop sick and half the talent (ooh get me) - that is editing to sell, to fool the viewers, if you will.

When the editors of IAC do this to maybe convey a general theme or to shorten a sequence that is also editing and hey guess what - its the same process. :ohmy:

I would say "you cant have your cake and eat it" but then I expect that "she does'nt do cake :devil: "

I bet that if Adolf was alive he would probably be blaming the Pathe News Reel Editor too :laugh:

Excellent statement, fu##..just dropped my glass of wine...r..nevermind, got another now..will clear it up later.

Blimey, it just dosn't bear thinking about does it, if Adolf had agents/fav news editors...lordy?

I would be interested to sit down with Nat and say...why did you do this??
28-11-2004, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=Cat]Excellent statement, fu##..just dropped my glass of wine...r..nevermind, got another now..will clear it up later.

LOL Cat, having a Bridget moment? Big Grin

Angel who did not so much fall as saunter vaguely downwards.
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Editing Bonsai 5 1,330 26-11-2004 04:03 PM
Last Post: Critique