Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elaine Lordan Thread
21-11-2005, 08:42 AM
Elaine Lordan Thread

Anyone see her collapse last night? It looked very frightening - especially the second one, which looked more like some sort of seizure. (Sheree Murphy described her as going stiff).

She isnt back in camp yet, but is in hospital having tests. Personally I dont think she should be allowed back, its just too risky.

Also, anyone notice how vile Kimberly was to her on the tightrope walk? Kim's "unimpressedness" had to be seen to be believed. The only thing she didnt do was roll her eyes ! Not quite sure exactly why Kimberley chose to start walking over the wire, when it was clearly obvious that Elaine Lordan was in heaps of trouble before Kim started off !

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2005, 09:16 AM
Elaine Lordan Thread
Pandora Wrote:Also, anyone notice how vile Kimberly was to her on the tightrope walk? Kim's "unimpressedness" had to be seen to be believed. The only thing she didnt do was roll her eyes ! Not quite sure exactly why Kimberley chose to start walking over the wire, when it was clearly obvious that Elaine Lordan was in heaps of trouble before Kim started off !

I agree. She didnt seem very caring did she !!! I have a feeling already that im not going to like Kimberley. The others seem ok though ..... so far.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
21-11-2005, 09:28 AM
Elaine Lordan Thread
I thought Kimberley was way out of order. She even called Elaine a wimp. I hope she gets one of the worst trials before being kicked out by the public. Big Grin I like everyone else though.

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
21-11-2005, 10:27 AM
Elaine Lordan Thread
I was with Kinmberly a bit. Elaine was being a wimp and old Kimbo the Bimbo was hanging up there scared too. Elaine smokes, does no exercise and is surprised by failing the first hurdle and collapsing. I hope folks take note that you have to exercise your body to keep alive and healthy. What a numpyy and then all the fainting...give me strength.

**I heart Northern Soul**
21-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Elaine Lordan Thread
I thought Elaine was know as a bit of a lush so maybe its the DT's she is suffering from.
Find all posts by this user
21-11-2005, 04:54 PM
Elaine Lordan Thread
mazwad Wrote:I thought Elaine was know as a bit of a lush so maybe its the DT's she is suffering from.
I do recall commenting to Mr B, when she said she went all shaky, that it was probably cold turkey!
Great minds Maz, great minds!:wink2:
Find all posts by this user
21-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Elaine Lordan Thread
Apparently they have to undergo stringent medicals before they get accepted for IAC and again just before they go into the Jungle. I can't really imagine they would have let her go in if she was still in the "cold turkey" stage of giving up the booze. Surely she would have been on the waggon for some time to have been allowed in?

I read somewhere, though, that recovering/recovered alcoholics can sometimes suffer from epileptic fits and it sounded a bit like those symptoms that they were describing.
21-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Elaine Lordan Thread
She's probably just dying for a bottle of vodka!

Seriously though, hope she recovers soon.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sid Owen Thread Pandora 45 9,471 27-07-2006 11:47 PM
Last Post: Sibewo
  Heartfelt Sympathies to Elaine Lordon borneobabe 4 2,901 21-12-2005 03:06 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Sheree Murphy Thread Pandora 125 13,433 08-12-2005 11:11 AM
Last Post: Ghost
  Carol Thatcher Thread Pandora 60 11,771 05-12-2005 02:36 PM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Jimmy Osmond Thread Pandora 64 10,378 05-12-2005 09:49 AM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Jenny Frost Thread Pandora 36 4,684 02-12-2005 05:31 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Kimberley Davis Thread Pandora 66 7,089 30-11-2005 08:00 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Jilly Goolden Thread Pandora 28 3,639 30-11-2005 11:20 AM
Last Post: Pandora
  Elaine Lordan NOT returning to the show... Pandora 38 4,297 24-11-2005 09:51 PM
Last Post: Cat